InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

Forgot Password?

Option not recommended on shared computers

Don't have an account yet?

InfinityHub

InfinityHub chat thread

VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 38
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

InfinityHub chat thread - Page 5 Empty Re: InfinityHub chat thread

Post by VicmxD Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:37 pm

from me, of course I do XP, still I can't talk for now since I'm in a hurry and I'm replying because its you XP.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 7
    Rep : 2

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:26 pm

VicmxD wrote:from me, of course I do XP, still I can't talk for now since I'm in a hurry and I'm replying because its you XP.
    Shy thank you captain! ^.^ I've set this place to open with my home pages so I should be able to talk a bit more. Otherwise, I'm so damn busy with school I might vanish for bits at a time. xD
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 47

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Welcome back UnicornPrancer :D
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:56 pm

Thank you. *bows* I don't think we've met have we? Unless it was under a different username... I dunno. I forget. xD
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:19 pm

And the festival's over, though the actual celebration should go up to 15 days. But that can't really be allowed since it'll kinda slow down the economy at the end. xD

@VicmxD
    Sudoku! Love to spend my extra free time on some good ones. I only go for hard mode and above now, but some are still impossible for me to solve. Any good place to look for tough puzzles?

For now, I have only minor tweaks in mind to add. I think I'll want to do something about the navigation bar first, that they will stay appeared till you click elsewhere. It's kinda annoying the way it is now. Then I might wanna redesign my logo as well but that'll be quite a pain to come up with. xD

@brandon_g
    Thanks a bunch Bran. I do hope that it grows to be a bigger community as well, and that it'll become self-sustained someday. Smile
    And your review is not too shabby. Pretty well done :D That forum does have a very clean look.

@UnicornPrancer
    Darn you for stealing that 100th post Prancey! And where've you been!? We're all worried sick! xD (Your wife's missing again btw)
    I thought you said you'll bookmark the page... Crying
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:26 pm

Japorized wrote:

@UnicornPrancer
    Darn you for stealing that 100th post Prancey! And where've you been!? We're all worried sick! xD (Your wife's missing again btw)
    I thought you said you'll bookmark the page... :'(

I did bookmark it. I just don't check my bookmarks very often. xD It's one of my homepages now though so I should be sticking around. As for my dear wife, I know. I haven't heard from her in over a month. Dunno when you guys last heard from her...
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:14 pm

Thanks Japorized for the compliment on the review. No Unicorn we have never met then, I always use this username on every forum except my own (where I am just Brandon). So welcome back once again and I hope you will stay and have fun. :D
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:07 pm

@brandon_g thank you. ^.^ I'll certainly try to stick around this time. Just so busy.... D: Well, nice to meet you. I'm dropping out for today though. :p
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:51 am

@Japorized
    well, have fun with your forum, I will enjoy what you can make out of it XP, and about the sudoku, I downloaded an application on my phone and it have lots of difficulties, it's called enjoy sudoku, and you can play all difficulties, but it's only 1 puzzle for every difficulty per day, and in those difficulties I have done most on difficult, some in annoying and 1 in devious, I don't know if you have the same application or what you consider difficult, I enjoy it, since years before I have always played sudoku, but know I can enjoy it daily since it's on my phone now XP, I'm kinda slow on it, I can last like more than 10 minutes to 30 minutes or more in a "difficult" puzzle if I'm in the mood I do it on the 10 minutes range, since I enjoy to do the raw logic part first and the decision making part when the obvious logic part is over, I like to do it mentally, so I leave some puzzles for when I'm not tired and I'm in the mood, since I spent some time on it as I don't like to try and fail, I want to put the numbers that I know they should be there, I spent more than an hour, I think that I spent 1 hour and 40 minutes between 3 days or so resolving the puzzle in devious difficulty.

@UnicornPrancer
    Welcome back prancey!!! XP, well enjoy your time with us when you can, no pressure, me, I'm in a kind of "vacations" since I got my change to psychology, I begin classes the 13 of April, so in the mean time I do what I like, I go to sociology classes and read some stuff to keep me trained, it's good to see you again =P, see ya XP.

@brandon_g
    I wanted to read your review too, but I need to be a forumotion user, in the registration I have to select the type of forum I have and a forum in forumotion to contact me, so I have to create one to registrate myself?
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:25 pm

UnicornPrancer wrote:I did bookmark it. I just don't check my bookmarks very often. xD It's one of my homepages now though so I should be sticking around. As for my dear wife, I know. I haven't heard from her in over a month. Dunno when you guys last heard from her...

lol... And all of a sudden you're the top poster of the week xP
    Let's hope she appears again? Or should we like stalk her back (since she said she "stalked" us)?

VicmxD wrote:well, have fun with your forum, I will enjoy what you can make out of it XP, and about the sudoku, I downloaded an application on my phone and it have lots of difficulties, it's called enjoy sudoku, and you can play all difficulties, but it's only 1 puzzle for every difficulty per day, and in those difficulties I have done most on difficult, some in annoying and 1 in devious, I don't know if you have the same application or what you consider difficult, I enjoy it, since years before I have always played sudoku, but know I can enjoy it daily since it's on my phone now XP, I'm kinda slow on it, I can last like more than 10 minutes to 30 minutes or more in a "difficult" puzzle if I'm in the mood I do it on the 10 minutes range, since I enjoy to do the raw logic part first and the decision making part when the obvious logic part is over, I like to do it mentally, so I leave some puzzles for when I'm not tired and I'm in the mood, since I spent some time on it as I don't like to try and fail, I want to put the numbers that I know they should be there, I spent more than an hour, I think that I spent 1 hour and 40 minutes between 3 days or so resolving the puzzle in devious difficulty.

I'd be happy if people would enjoy using what I've made (although I didn't exactly make the whole thing). Wonder if that's what some programmers like seeing, people enjoy using their products.

It's been a while since I last had a puzzle that took me 30 minutes to solve. Might be cause the app I had had rather moderate puzzles for their hardest mode. But I've left the game for a few months as well, since I got busy and all.
    I feel like I need some mental training now, and Sudoku's just the right steroid for it. xD Thanks for the suggestion.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:35 pm

I think every user who has a forumotion forum should have an account on thier support forum! They have awesome support . I am like the o r regular member that acutally tries to help other members when I can. 1 time a member yhought I was staff because I help people.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:20 pm

lol... And all of a sudden you're the top poster of the week xP
    Let's hope she appears again? Or should we like stalk her back (since she said she "stalked" us)?

Well, she accepted my friend request on MAL so she's alive. She just isn't really talking. xD As for top poster of the week, that belonged to Quinn for the longest time. It's my time to shine! :p
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:13 pm

brandon_g wrote:I think every user who has a forumotion forum should have an account on thier support forum! They have awesome support. I am like the regular member that acutally tries to help other members when I can. 1 time a member yhought I was staff because I help people.
    The support forum is somewhere for the forum admins to share what they know and solve each other's problems, as well as acting as a platform to allow forum admins to contact the FM staff. I was active there a long time ago as well. The mods were awesome and some were fun talking to cause they were really knowledgeable and willing to share their knowledge. But there was a time when a lot of them left the board, along with many other members.

UnicornPrancer wrote:Well, she accepted my friend request on MAL so she's alive. She just isn't really talking. xD As for top poster of the week, that belonged to Quinn for the longest time. It's my time to shine! :p
    Hmm... I wonder if we should leave her be... Really miss having her around.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:21 pm

I'm kinda late XD, still, yeah let her be, we can't get hold of a free soul, if she wants to come around, let her be too XD, she is always welcome, and for me, if we force it, we would be a burden, so lets keep the airport open and warm for her or anyone to land and go whenever they please, better if they long to come back XP
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Hmm... I wonder if we should leave her be... Really miss having her around.
    I haven't sent her any messages so I dunno. I just sent her a friend request yesterday and she accepted. I'll try get hold of her. In other news, I may be onto something if you guys wanna still try a voice chat... ? :p
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:33 pm

I'm too tired for voice chats now. Something just happened and it's a huge problem. But I'll keep it till things are more solid before I can share with you guys.

And it's really hard too cause I'm back in my hometown of bad Internet connection.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:41 pm

I'm not ready for voice chat now. xD I'm too busy. Later on. later on. xD Well, you're here to help Pori-chan. ^.^
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:45 pm

UnicornPrancer wrote:I'm not ready for voice chat now. xD I'm too busy. Later on. later on. xD Well, you're here to help Pori-chan. ^.^

you're? Sad
    xD
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:47 pm

dammit. we're. xD Don't start trying to correct me in your cute way. xD
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:51 pm

UnicornPrancer wrote:dammit. we're. xD Don't start trying to correct me in your cute way. xD
    I don't get why was that cute...
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:53 pm

I doesn't need a reason. Everything you do is cute remember? You're just super Kawaii!
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:02 pm

Shocker Shoka (shocker) desu~
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:10 pm

Kawaii nyaa~ ^_^
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Japorized wrote:
    brandon_g wrote:I think every user who has a forumotion forum should have an account on thier support forum! They have awesome support. I am like the regular member that acutally tries to help other members when I can. 1 time a member yhought I was staff because I help people.
    The support forum is somewhere for the forum admins to share what they know and solve each other's problems, as well as acting as a platform to allow forum admins to contact the FM staff. I was active there a long time ago as well. The mods were awesome and some were fun talking to cause they were really knowledgeable and willing to share their knowledge. But there was a time when a lot of them left the board, along with many other members.

Well I know some of the old time staff did dissappear or seem inactive, but there were members and I believe slg (SLGray now) was a support mod the whole time (even when i left he was one). I know Sir Chivas is out at the moment because he is recovering from a serious injury. There seems to be a new generation and a lot of members that seem to have had to disappear due to life are coming back now and trying to either get there quiet forums back together or else starting it over from scratch. I know I came back and was kind of shocked to see a new staff team in there. Any how, I came back and needed to re-learn the ACP from scratch, I have learned it back and much more in the 3 months I have been back. Not many members try to help others anymore, I am one of a rare few that still do. I do not know what precisely happened, but things have been weird and changed it seems. I came back and 80% of the forums I was a member of were either dead, dying or deleted all together. It was really depressing but then I found my other admin among the members under a different name and because I know a vast majority of my staff on a personal level I was able to get them all to come back. My forum is an example of what perseverance and determination (and a bit of stubbornness) can accomplish, my forum very recently has begun to take off. Maybe others think starting over or abandoning it altogether is better, but I do not think so, I refuse to start over from scratch, my forum is built on a solid foundation that makes it easy to revive and work with. I am glad that my forum has managed to make a come back and will only continue to grow and I will (very very hopefully) not be going anywhere for such a long period of time, ever again.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:28 pm

ooooh, lots of leapfrogging messages =D, just like old times Candy Lover (I need the tea or coffee onion), well, good to know that you are at all heart with your project brandon =P, maybe there is coming a time in which the forums will revive and take off =o. Yep pori-chan you are kawaii XP Happy Face

Sponsored content

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:53 pm