InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

Forgot Password?

Option not recommended on shared computers

Don't have an account yet?

InfinityHub

InfinityHub chat thread

brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 47
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

InfinityHub chat thread - Page 14 Empty Re: InfinityHub chat thread

Post by brandon_g Mon May 11, 2015 3:19 pm

Yeah don't worry, I will keep an eye on this lovely for you, I don't know if VicmxD is feeling well or will be active for a bit, but I will atleast Smile.
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 17
    Rep : 1

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Mon May 11, 2015 5:13 pm

Thought I'd check in before I begin my very long battle with my oral presentation.

Quinn out.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 7
    Rep : 2

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Mon May 11, 2015 6:19 pm

OH MY WORD! LOOK WHO IT IS! And she's gone.... damn. Good luck with your presentation Quiinn-chii! Happy with squinting Tell us how it went. :p
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Mon May 11, 2015 7:01 pm

Still writing. So tired.... so tired....
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Mon May 11, 2015 8:14 pm

Ganbatte ne! You can do it! I'm just gonna sit here and watch clannad. And this seasons anime that I'm watching. Try get a good night sleep!
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 38

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Mon May 11, 2015 9:53 pm

(As I open up an entry on my fictional binnacle) So guys, today was my 5° all nighter, still alive, I maintained me active by periodically disposed naps, lasting from 45 min to 1:30, I finished the job, the cow was roasted, I repeat, the cow was roasted. Now to device a plan so I don't have to do this every %&/$#$% sunday, or even between the week, and still have some assignments to do (there are always assignments) and a big exam this friday; still alive that is what matters.

HELLO QUINN!!!!!!!, alive and kicking too?! XD, alright that is what matters =), good luck (I hope it went well) with your oral presentation, you saw that, I counseling you about allnighters and about avoiding them at all costs and I, Myself, is having them indiscriminately, what an example I make of myself =/, but well, I will try my best to accomplish the Ideals I believe in (to not need of an alnighter).

Thanks brandon for guarding post XP, and it's good that Unicorn has been active a lot too =P, see ya soon guys! (I hope).
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Tue May 12, 2015 7:44 pm

All-nighters are so lonely now... Crying

Pretty sure I should have picked an easier English course. Started reading another manga tonight, worst idea I've ever had, I regret some things (for once). Wordless

Good luck, Captain~! I guess you can't give me any more advice on not pulling all-nighters again, hey?
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Tue May 12, 2015 9:07 pm

You shouldn't be doing all nighters in any case. Sleep is beautiful. Happy with squinting As for choosing an easier English course, you probably should have seeing as it's kept you away from us for so long. :p

And viccy, i've really been putting in the effort haven't I? Staying active is hard work when everyone's away with work of some kind. Makes me wonder if I don't actually have work I should be doing...
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed May 13, 2015 4:30 am

Well, here I'm, talking, breathing, writing, living, what else there is to say? well, yes, I can't give any more advice, only the ones I should be following and maybe I can come up with something. Well I hope you enjoy your ride Quinn XP, the english course can be hard, but at least I hope you learn lots of stuff and enjoy it, at least I'm enjoying my ride in my suffering XD, going to sleep soon, need it, want it, crave for it.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed May 13, 2015 8:34 am

Aww... I missed Quinn-chii being here. Sad Oh well, good luck and go get em girl! It's ok to pull all-nighters once in a while but not too occasional cause it damages the body after all, and it's said that it's the liver.

I'm done with the research for now, and now most of my attention is pulled towards my friend's relationship and my brother. The former is cause this friend of mine trusts me a lot that he shares a lot about his relationship with me, and comes to me for advice very often. First relationship for the couples, and it's a pretty rocky one so it's kinda hard for both of em.

As for the latter, man... now that's a headache.

VicmxD wrote:Well, here I'm, talking, breathing, writing, living, what else there is to say? well, yes, I can't give any more advice, only the ones I should be following and maybe I can come up with something. Well I hope you enjoy your ride Quinn XP, the english course can be hard, but at least I hope you learn lots of stuff and enjoy it, at least I'm enjoying my ride in my suffering XD, going to sleep soon, need it, want it, crave for it.
    Have some classical music playing as you work Vic. It helps, well, for me. It keeps me rolling somehow, not like how most would describe it as some sleeping pill.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed May 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Ok, now to find the time to find some good classical european music, I mostly don't like to listen to music on youtube, I prefer to have it, hum, I will see. There is always (for some) the time when the serious guys ends up giving advice for relationships even if he/she isn't in one or even had one, I too had a period in which that was all I was asked from a friend of mine, now she has the reins of the relationship, but I can't say it was thanks to me, I helped by giving another point of view, supporting the relationship and giving support and nurture to my friend, maybe the advice didn't do much (she learned the rest through experience), but well, I helped and I hope I didn't gave a bad advice, a good intention with good hearth I hope it doesn't hurts anybody XD.

hum, things with brothers, I can't say much really, being an only child practically all my life and having little contact with my half brothers, I suppose it's about the college?.
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Wed May 13, 2015 1:41 pm

I find that a lot of people who ask for advice aren't looking for a new answer. They tend to look for conformation that what they're thinking is either right, wrong, or completely unheard of. To an extent, I find that they're really looking for someone else to confined in so that they can set off to find their own way.

That's my experience with advice giving, anyway. My friend listened closely to what I said, and the explanations that I would give him, but in the end, what I did was help him find his own way for thinking by sharing my own methods.

Sharing advice with people is a good thing, and being there to listen to people's worries is fantastic, but it's important to think about yourself because when you start to empathise too much, you also get dragged down as well. I'm saying this from experience; that's a looooong, rough ride that's a good experience, but not at all pleasant.

ANYWAY~! Reading manga. Horrible choice. Should SOOOO be doing something else right now XD
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Wed May 13, 2015 3:04 pm

Yeah a lot is going on, it seems. So @Japorized you haven't figured out how to fix this auto save feature bug?
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Wed May 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Hey guys... Welcome back Jaop! People ask for me for advice on stuff occasionally though never on relationships. :p Hope things go well with your brother and you. Good to see studies are doing okay. Happy with squinting

And AOSTs is back! I'm so happy! *cries* Now I'm living on two forums!
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed May 13, 2015 11:58 pm

Oh, thanks for giving notice of the forum being open to public =P. Yep advicing people can be quite dragging and tiring Whew , even more if they become dependent on you, not good for them and neither for you (happened to me, was quite the headache, but it wasn't only me that was giving advice at least), well, going back to dwell on my lectures, books, going to rest for a little while, see you guys, have a good night-day.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Thu May 14, 2015 6:35 am

Spoiler:
    Now that you two mention it, yeah. I noticed that all I advise him it to either calm down, don't jump to conclusions and rethink the situation. When he's confused, share with him about my point of view or my possible actions. He's still a bit rash but it's not a one-sided problem sometimes.

As for my brother, I don't even know where to start. Wordless

brandon_g wrote:Yeah a lot is going on, it seems. So @Japorized you haven't figured out how to fix this auto save feature bug?
    Not familiar with cookies and couldn't figure out some of the stuff so I'll rely on AvacWeb for now. But then it causes another problem so it only works on the full reply mode for now.
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Thu May 14, 2015 1:01 pm

May be a silly question but how do I post in the new AOSTs, 'cause I don't have 'permission'... Whoaaa...
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu May 14, 2015 3:33 pm

hum, I wonder, no problems in creating your account? you verified your account in your email?, maybe it was one of those things
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Thu May 14, 2015 4:51 pm

I couldn't put up an avatar for myself at first cause I didn't have permission. Maybe it's the same sort of thing for you Quinn-chii? Try again now and it might work if you've done what vic suggested.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Fri May 15, 2015 7:08 am

There are two avatars that you can setup it seems, one for around the forum, and another one on your own profile page.
    But if it's permissions, if you've approved of your account from your email already, then maybe it's a bug that needs to be reported. Smile
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Fri May 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Japorized wrote:
    brandon_g wrote:Yeah a lot is going on, it seems. So @Japorized you haven't figured out how to fix this auto save feature bug?
    Not familiar with cookies and couldn't figure out some of the stuff so I'll rely on AvacWeb for now. But then it causes another problem so it only works on the full reply mode for now.

Ok, well I have an account avacweb, if you pm the code I could ask around there and see if LG or someone can figure out the issue and provide a code fix for you?

If you would like for me to pursue that?
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Fri May 15, 2015 7:40 pm

Nah Pori. It worked out. I think it's cause I signed up so fast after they opened the site that they hadn't set user permissions yet. It's cool though. It worked out.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sat May 16, 2015 2:29 am

me too XD, after a little while I could change my avatar (I have the supposition that it was needed to post before putting an avatar, but it's just speculation since it can be what you said, I joined nearly just after you posted your message I believe).
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Sat May 16, 2015 12:09 pm

No... I had posted my intro thread and posted on the games section and I couldn't do it. In the QnA section it said that avatars were subject to admin permission so that's where I get my theory from. :p
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Sat May 16, 2015 12:56 pm

brandon_g wrote:Ok, well I have an account avacweb, if you pm the code I could ask around there and see if LG or someone can figure out the issue and provide a code fix for you?

If you would like for me to pursue that?

I got myself an account already and tried the code. But then it collides with another code of mine that makes all thread pages go haywire if I enable it for quick replies. I'll try to figure out why but for the moment, my brain is occupied with other stuff for now.

Sponsored content

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:40 pm