InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

Forgot Password?

Option not recommended on shared computers

Don't have an account yet?

InfinityHub

InfinityHub chat thread

VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 38
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

InfinityHub chat thread - Page 13 Empty Re: InfinityHub chat thread

Post by VicmxD Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:14 am

Well, what way to remember something XD, what can be done, some memories eh?, I can't imagine how I will remember this days in the future, I hope it's in a good light, because even with lots of sorrowful stuff that has happened, it's true that lots of great, happy-good stuff has happened too Happy with squinting. Well, have a nice day guys, I have a free friday!, a festive day, but I'm slave of my duties, italian exam saturday, research delivery on monday, and an exam, ufff, what stuff, at least I can have full sleep XD.

so how are the sandwiches brandon? they are giving you good "lettuce"? how is business going, and japo! how is life! I notice you have told little since the thing with your lecturer, so I may deduce everything is going smooth? I hope that it's a good memorable smooth, not routine boring smooth XP.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 47

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:56 pm

A girl rejected you, wow Sad. Sorry man.

I am getting better each time, pretty eash when you get the hang of it, it also helps that I naturally learn quickly in everything Smile.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 7
    Rep : 2

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Heh it's chilled. I mean, you can't get 'em all. xD Gonna try again in May. xD On the anniversary of my rejection :p

Good luck going on with job though man. ^^
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:09 pm

It's a little hectic for me recently. I'm kinda frustrated by serving the club for now, cause the current committee (I'm still part of the committee) isn't very proactive. I'm handling almost all the job dealing with the instructor, the members, and the student office now. And then there's assignments and test that I'm juggling with, and I'm almost always on the edge of not maintaining the good result that I'm having now. There's still my visa application to worry about as well. This is quickly getting nowhere. But the work with my lecturer is going fine now, at least that's a bit of a relief.

Now that you guys mention about joining AOST, I kinda half remember when I joined. I was a bit down when I joined, and I kinda tried pushing myself to be involved with the community, more than how I usually would. It actually turned out pretty well (despite the fact that I get physically tired after trying for some time), and I'm glad I got to know you guys. Thanks Prancey and Vic (and to Quinn too, if she comes back).

Was that your first confession Prancey?
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:57 pm

yeah. Dunno why I did it. It just sorta happened. xD I walked out of watching Godzilla and just sorta... you know. xD
    You'll do fine Pori-chan. We survived this far together. We'll survive the next 5 years together most likely. (Though we should maybe try meeting each other sometime in that time period. xD)
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:29 pm

At least we have health XP, one day where there is money, we can open our wings to the world, then it may be.

Hum at least you have managed fine until now japo, I don't know if I could, but I would like to take a whip and strike commands at them with it XD, if they don't help, well here we are nearly at one year from that (different times for us =P) It's straining really sometimes, but the good experiences make it worth the effort, at least that kind of social stuff is straining for me when I feel down, but I don't repent for it, enjoy (or make the best of it (this sounds better)) the experience even if it's a bad one (I don't know if that sounds well, but I like that thought), and I'm glad to know you guys too XP.

That's the power of youth XP Brandon, some more than others but while we are young is when we have to learn most of stuff, if it's something we like and difficult better XD, and when we get older we have to learn new stuff to maintain young our brain so we can sustain that power =P, good to know that you are doing fine with your work.

And well, Unicorn, I think that it's pretty good that you did what you felt, what you wanted to do, and you know, there is lots of fish in the ocean for Godzilla XP (Unicorn), if you want to do that in your anniversary then it's fine XD, or before, who knows =P.

EDIT: Unicorn =O, you didn't write a question in ask the user below! =(
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Fri May 01, 2015 12:54 pm

Eh? What are you talking about vic? It's right there.... ._. *whistles*

Anyway, if I do ask again on the one year anniversary then it'll more be for the hell of it. xD
    You see pori-chan? We all believe in you! You an do it! Whoo!
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sun May 03, 2015 6:28 am

Go for it Unicorn!, love can be around the corner XP. Sorry that I haven't answered to other threads, bad managing of time to say the least.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Sun May 03, 2015 7:19 am

UnicornPrancer wrote:yeah. Dunno why I did it. It just sorta happened. xD I walked out of watching Godzilla and just sorta... you know. xD
    You'll do fine Pori-chan. We survived this far together. We'll survive the next 5 years together most likely. (Though we should maybe try meeting each other sometime in that time period. xD)
    Well, at least you're alive and kicking, and still get called kami-sama by your peers. xD There's no need to get dejected. There's just so much more waiting for you.

Hmm... Meeting... Am in my cubical now. I have better connection. But weekdays are busy now. Maybe on a weekend. Wanna wait till your wife comes back?

VicmxD wrote:Hum at least you have managed fine until now japo, I don't know if I could, but I would like to take a whip and strike commands at them with it XD, if they don't help
    I would, but I know it would just scare them away, and they would further retreat from me. For most, I'm a pretty scary person, though I can't really find the true reason to why I'm feared. I don't think being strict is a fearsome trait (and I'm not even that strict with em).

UnicornPrancer wrote:Anyway, if I do ask again on the one year anniversary then it'll more be for the hell of it. xD
    I haven't been there for a year. I think I joined in around August. That's just a few months before, barely a year.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Sun May 03, 2015 4:51 pm

Sorry guys for the no replies, between work and Cool things have been a bit busy, but I have been watching, just not posting :D. Anything new games.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Sun May 03, 2015 9:41 pm

Japorized wrote:Well, at least you're alive and kicking, and still get called kami-sama by your peers. xD There's no need to get dejected. There's just so much more waiting for you.

Hmm... Meeting... Am in my cubical now. I have better connection. But weekdays are busy now. Maybe on a weekend. Wanna wait till your wife comes back?

Yup. I'm alive and still 'Godly' xD We can wait for her or whatever. I'm wondering if she's even still alive. She hasn't been on her anime list for a while either... She practically lived on there... Maybe she found someone else... ;_;

Yo Brandon, we all lurk from time to time. (Not me though. I'm always active *whistles*) You uh, ean games in the forum or you know, PC games. (Or console if you swing that way. >_>) xD
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Mon May 04, 2015 8:07 pm

brandon_g wrote:Sorry guys for the no replies, between work and Cool things have been a bit busy, but I have been watching, just not posting :D. Anything new games.
    It's okay Bran. I'm that way myself as well. Though I might come by here a bit more often in a few days. Am thinking of withdrawing myself a bit more from my current life.

UnicornPrancer wrote:Yup. I'm alive and still 'Godly' xD We can wait for her or whatever. I'm wondering if she's even still alive. She hasn't been on her anime list for a while either... She practically lived on there... Maybe she found someone else... ;_;
    Maybe she's just stressed out cause of her exams. Let's give her a bit more time.

I'm kinda down today. Just found out a few really pathetic stuff about myself, that other people around me may have already noticed. I'm not sure how to go about it, or even change myself cause it kinda falls back to my most fundamental self. The more people know me, I find that the less they can accept me. And now I'm even having the feeling if I can accept myself. I may have made major screw ups without realizing, and the end effects may be underway now, but I don't know what to do about it. And then there's the part where I have to keep having this endless tug of war between me keeping my true self as an introvert, be glad and proud about it, but get chastised by people who are now rather important to me but will never understand the workings of introverts, or should I really just be more extrovert-y (which I don't like, and I honestly don't care). I might just end up choosing the coward's path and back off from these people whom I have took some time developing my relations with, and which they took their time knowing me (but really, people around me usually just know me around the surface), but I honestly don't wish to take that path cause, it's just cowardly

I might have to get these personal issues solved and sorted out for myself before I leave for Canada. I mean, I'm going to head to a country where, statistically, extroverts run all around (though honestly, it's getting harder and harder for introverts to go through their days these days). Sure, people may be friendly and helpful, but it's still on a superficial level.

Maybe I just need someone whom I can really trust and care about me to talk to in person. I'm consulted for quite some stuff by other people, but I realize that I don't get much of that chance myself. Sure, you guys are great, letting me whine all I like and give me some good advice and helps me through the day. But I still need someone close by that knows quite well of what's going on around me to help me out. Kinda feel like drowning recently. Am keeping things afloat.

Okay, that went long... Whew
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Tue May 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Japorized wrote:

I'm kinda down today. Just found out a few really pathetic stuff about myself, that other people around me may have already noticed. I'm not sure how to go about it, or even change myself cause it kinda falls back to my most fundamental self. The more people know me, I find that the less they can accept me. And now I'm even having the feeling if I can accept myself. I may have made major screw ups without realizing, and the end effects may be underway now, but I don't know what to do about it. And then there's the part where I have to keep having this endless tug of war between me keeping my true self as an introvert, be glad and proud about it, but get chastised by people who are now rather important to me but will never understand the workings of introverts, or should I really just be more extrovert-y (which I don't like, and I honestly don't care). I might just end up choosing the coward's path and back off from these people whom I have took some time developing my relations with, and which they took their time knowing me (but really, people around me usually just know me around the surface), but I honestly don't wish to take that path cause, it's just cowardly

I might have to get these personal issues solved and sorted out for myself before I leave for Canada. I mean, I'm going to head to a country where, statistically, extroverts run all around (though honestly, it's getting harder and harder for introverts to go through their days these days). Sure, people may be friendly and helpful, but it's still on a superficial level.

Maybe I just need someone whom I can really trust and care about me to talk to in person. I'm consulted for quite some stuff by other people, but I realize that I don't get much of that chance myself. Sure, you guys are great, letting me whine all I like and give me some good advice and helps me through the day. But I still need someone close by that knows quite well of what's going on around me to help me out. Kinda feel like drowning recently. Am keeping things afloat.

Okay, that went long... Whew

It's cool man. We can't be the ones that are close and you can speak to everyday sure but yeah, you can complain to us any time. All of us have tough times and feel like we're gonna drown. It's up to you if you want to change your fundamental self. I mean you can do it but in the end I guess you have to consider if it'll be worth it. It's hard to sometimes accept people for who they are but I guess it's something that people have to do. That doesn't help you much though... No matter what, we'll be here. Just, you know, chilling. :p And yeah, it's getting harder for introverts to get around in today's world but we'll make it. That said, I'm in a pretty balanced country and not Canada but still, we're here to help you adjust. Happy with squinting
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue May 05, 2015 4:36 pm

Oh yeah Japo.... Thats cool, most times teal life doesnt allow one to withdraw from it... It forcefully binds you to it, you just have to priortize and effeicently your free time well to accomplish what you want Smile

So i am glad you can get away from it for a bit :D.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed May 06, 2015 9:50 am

Man I totally support you, it doesn't matter if there is a little pool in the middle and a little sand pit, there is the internet in between XD. I have whined too a lot in here, and god knows I needed it from time to time, and well, regarding those people, there is always a way to stay comfortable with yourself, and making your self clear with people, and if they don't accept you, well, that is their problem, even if it hurts, but it's better to not feel forced or to not act in a way you don't want to feel "accepted". You can only be valiant when you are afraid.

No one is perfect, I have lots of things that I want to improve, but those imperfect things make me, and I'm happy with who I'm, and I'm sure that little by little I will make things better, and feel happy because of it, the effort and the good will is enough victory for me, being happy with the good, and the little good there is isn't enemy of the ideal perfect, in fact it brings you closer each little time.

Enjoy yourself my friend, enjoy our chats, good and bad emotions, slips, saves, failures and victories.

And I'm now philosophizing while this is my 4° or so all nighter!! woots!!! I'm alive and sleepy and have lot of work to doo!!!!!!, good bye my friends, this little crazy fella is going to fight death and morpheus for a good grade XD Soldier
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Wed May 06, 2015 8:27 pm

Good luck with your work viccy. :p I don't think I've complained to you guys too much about my problems... I should open up to you guys more... xD
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu May 07, 2015 2:25 am

Well, it went all, mew mew, I tried my best I think, I did all I could and it went quite fine, not enough, but quite fine. and I slept over 3 hours or so. quite the day, thanks unicorn and you do as you like, yo don't have to feel that you have to, just be natural, if your want it's fine and if you don't want, it's fine too.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Thu May 07, 2015 3:38 pm

UnicornPrancer wrote:It's cool man. We can't be the ones that are close and you can speak to everyday sure but yeah, you can complain to us any time. All of us have tough times and feel like we're gonna drown. It's up to you if you want to change your fundamental self. I mean you can do it but in the end I guess you have to consider if it'll be worth it. It's hard to sometimes accept people for who they are but I guess it's something that people have to do. That doesn't help you much though... No matter what, we'll be here. Just, you know, chilling. :p And yeah, it's getting harder for introverts to get around in today's world but we'll make it. That said, I'm in a pretty balanced country and not Canada but still, we're here to help you adjust. Happy with squinting
    I think to change yourself fundamentally is like trying to overstretch a rubber band, which you either end up not being able to be your original shape anymore, or you just *snap! Kinda on the verge of that for a few days but I've got a couple of important and urgent things done already so I'm much calmer now.
    And here's an interesting tip about me, I may write a lot here, but IRL, I don't talk as much. If I try talking (as in small talks, and I realize that it's only during small talks) in length, I'd have trouble like stammer or at a lost for words. I might be talking too little which kinda caused that, and then it becomes a bit of a vicious cycle.

brandon_g wrote:Oh yeah Japo.... Thats cool, most times teal life doesnt allow one to withdraw from it... It forcefully binds you to it, you just have to priortize and effeicently your free time well to accomplish what you want Smile

So i am glad you can get away from it for a bit :D.
    There are also times when people just need you to help them achieve or accomplish what they need or want to, while you really just get a thanks. But I am content with that. I usually don't mind going a few extra miles to help someone, but might sometimes end up getting myself tangled in the process without realizing it.

VicmxD wrote:Man I totally support you, it doesn't matter if there is a little pool in the middle and a little sand pit, there is the internet in between XD. I have whined too a lot in here, and god knows I needed it from time to time, and well, regarding those people, there is always a way to stay comfortable with yourself, and making your self clear with people, and if they don't accept you, well, that is their problem, even if it hurts, but it's better to not feel forced or to not act in a way you don't want to feel "accepted". You can only be valiant when you are afraid.

No one is perfect, I have lots of things that I want to improve, but those imperfect things make me, and I'm happy with who I'm, and I'm sure that little by little I will make things better, and feel happy because of it, the effort and the good will is enough victory for me, being happy with the good, and the little good there is isn't enemy of the ideal perfect, in fact it brings you closer each little time.
    That's true, and I've told myself that before. It's just that it's still kinda painful to realize something like that (again) when you've spent quite some time getting to know people. I tried the same thing as I did at AOSTs when I joined the club I'm in now, preserved the tiredness and endured my shyness of getting to know new people. I wonder if it's a success, and if it is, in which way? A close friend of mine here (who was an ex-committee, in the previous committee with me) told me that it's as if the club is entirely mine and I'm doing too much for it. That might be why I feel as if anything that is happening to the club is something that is happening to me, too attached to it.

But yeah, I guess I should act like how I told myself to, to let those who wish to leave go, and those who wish to stick stays.
    Thanks Vic.

UnicornPrancer wrote:I don't think I've complained to you guys too much about my problems... I should open up to you guys more... xD
    It's ok Prancey. You can take your own pace. We're always here, ready if you need someone to just talk to. Smile Just like how you guys did for me.

Hope you're doing fine now Vic. Take care and don't overtire yourself.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu May 07, 2015 4:26 pm

oh, well, at least I see you in good spirit today japo, I usually end on situations in which I end up doing things on a rush, situations caused by me as influenced by surrounding people, I kinda attract those moments I think, but I'm fine for now (for now because there is delivery time this friday and monday), hum, I believe that you did well to get to know people, you showed strength over yourself, I think that maybe people do little for the committee because, you have too much control over it? and they don't want to mess with it?, at least it looks like that with your friend, but I think that if you ask people to do stuff for you, things needed to be done for the group, they will do it, or even give then duties XD because you have power.

Hum, shyness, something natural?, something developed? both, or at least natural in the way of the probability to develop it. something good, bad, neither? useful, unpractical? you believe it defines you?, why you see yourself as shy?, what is shyness?, what causes it- what causes yours?, what are your Beliefs and Ideas that support your shyness? you want to see yourself as shy?, want to act in shyness, feel shy? how it is to feel shy?. I believe you don't have to force stuff, they can come up naturally (if it feels forced then it is kinda incompatible with the structure, the exterior and interior can be managed and both affect themselves) , our inner workings give our the palette of what can come up natural, I think that one can be exactly like we are and not feel shyness on situations that we believe that we are free of action and expres​sion(on some degree), and having some beliefs counter intuitive to social judgment (seeing it on a different light and managing it differently).

I believe that it's just an extension of the character in the way it sees, perceives the world, it isn't attached to the pure character or your nuclear self. There isn't any problem in being shy ideally, only the ones that you see (in which ways you think it impedes you) and seen by society. But I think the better way to manage it or any stuff of the character, expression of it and personality is to know yourself to the core (the best way one cans), and see in which way it's you, if it's compatible with whom you want to be and if you prefer to change some views that aren't intrinsic to you for some that you consider better for yourself and see how the rest transforms in chain reaction little by little, and I think the core stays mostly the same, only expressed outwardly in a different way (better if compatible with it).

let me finish with this line (mine)Unsure So japo, how do you see the world? how do you feel the world your world demands to be seen?, how would you like to see the world? and how you can get to it peacefully adapting it to your real world? Sorry for long post, I hope it can nurture thinking or at least entertain.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Thu May 07, 2015 5:03 pm

Good to see you back pori-chan. Hope you feel better. I sometimes talk a lot in real life with the people but nothing actually proper. Just a bunch of random crap. xD As for being too attached to the club, I can't really relate but I guess yeah, I guess you should just let people go if they want... I don't know really. I suck at trying to motivate people over text. :p
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Fri May 08, 2015 2:19 pm

Wow lots of long posts (as usual here) that I am really a little too lazy to read Tongue out.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Fri May 08, 2015 9:13 pm

I also gen really get lazy to read long posts until I see some one's in trouble. xD Then they grab my full attention. :p
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Sun May 10, 2015 8:58 am

VicmxD wrote:oh, well, at least I see you in good spirit today japo, I usually end on situations in which I end up doing things on a rush, situations caused by me as influenced by surrounding people, I kinda attract those moments I think, but I'm fine for now (for now because there is delivery time this friday and monday), hum, I believe that you did well to get to know people, you showed strength over yourself, I think that maybe people do little for the committee because, you have too much control over it? and they don't want to mess with it?, at least it looks like that with your friend, but I think that if you ask people to do stuff for you, things needed to be done for the group, they will do it, or even give then duties XD because you have power.
    Don't think that's really the case. They just don't even show up for usual trainings. They have reasons, rushing assignment or exams the next day but hey, I have those myself. I don't think I have much of a control of the club, but maybe they think that I can have it under control?  Whew It's nonetheless tiring for me though.

To keep things shorter:
    I only act when I think is appropriate or needed. I don't usually feel like talking to people cause I don't need it (as in really getting a conversation going). For the thing about shyness, I get agitated talking to new people cause I don't know what should I really say. This happens even when I'm with people I'm quite familiar with, but that just makes me realize that we are people of different worlds, cause I do have friends who I can talk to about a lot of things, like there are topics that I'm interested or knowledgable about, but most people aren't. Many like talking about the movies, which I honestly don't really enjoy or watch much of it. It turns people off, I notice. Most people are really excited when they talk about a show or a movie, but all I really watch now is anime  Finger Poking I watch a few YouTube videos as well but it's only for like 2 or 3 YouTubers. So that kinda narrows down again to what I discuss with others. In short, I don't really enjoy what's in the mainstream, cause I just don't feel like it. But that limits down what I can talk to others about.

let me finish with this line (mine)Unsure So japo, how do you see the world? how do you feel the world your world demands to be seen?, how would you like to see the world? and how you can get to it peacefully adapting it to your real world? Sorry for long post, I hope it can nurture thinking or at least entertain.
    This is gonna be long as well so I'll put it in a spoiler Tongue out
    My response:

I'll get to replying others later. I've been busy helping my lecturer with her research. Should be fine after this week though.
    And I'm finally having mid-semester break.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Sun May 10, 2015 4:27 pm

Ah thats ok Japo, just reply to us when you get the chance :D.

By the way, have you figured out how to fix the auto save feature yet Japo?
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Sun May 10, 2015 5:33 pm

Yay Pori-chan lives! Hopefully feeling better though. :p Take your time and do your work first. Get back to us later when you get the chance. Happy with squinting

Sponsored content

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:27 am