InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

Forgot Password?

Option not recommended on shared computers

Don't have an account yet?

InfinityHub

Spring 2015 Season!!

Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Spring 2015 Season!! Empty Spring 2015 Season!!

Post by Japorized Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:58 am

New season's coming up! Quite a lot of second seasons for the next batch.

Anything new that's worth watching in your opinion? Or would you like to share about the last season?
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 17
    Rep : 1

Reputation points:

Spring 2015 Season!! Empty Re: Spring 2015 Season!!

Post by L_Ouinn Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:06 pm

There were a lot of anime that I really wanted to watch during the Winter, and I started quite a few of them, but I find that chasing after several anime every week got quite tiring, so I'm keeping up with the downloads with the one's I'm interested in, but I'm saving them so I can watch them all in one go. I wouldn't mind if I had just one of two to follow, but I ended up with quite a few, so this is how I'm approaching them.

Eh, I started season 3 of Kuroko no Basuke, season two of Durarara!!, Death Parade, Anastsu Kyoushitsu, plus other. On the other hand, I was lured by I.G. productions into watching a ton of their anime, so I'm looking forward to the second season of Diamond no Ace. I'm quite interested in Shokugeki no Souma for some reason, but I checked it out three months ago, so I've been waiting since then for the anime to come out. There's quite a lot there that I'd like to watch, actually. I can tell already that I'm going to be busy keeping up with the updates.

The MOST important to note here (for me, that this) is that Gintama° is coming out, and that'll be my obsession for a while (even though it's probably going to one single episode)Candy Lover . They're going to run out of symbols to change the title without actually changing the title soon.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 47
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:26 pm

I like Baseball, it is the very very beginning of spring training. :D
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:44 pm

brandon_g wrote:I like Baseball, it is the very very beginning of spring training. :D
    Sports anime warp the sports so badly that you can no long sit there and watch a normal, real life game without your brain going nuts. ...at least that's how it works for my friend and I.

Do you play?
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:27 pm

L_Ouinn wrote:There were a lot of anime that I really wanted to watch during the Winter, and I started quite a few of them, but I find that chasing after several anime every week got quite tiring, so I'm keeping up with the downloads with the one's I'm interested in, but I'm saving them so I can watch them all in one go. I wouldn't mind if I had just one of two to follow, but I ended up with quite a few, so this is how I'm approaching them.

Eh, I started season 3 of Kuroko no Basuke, season two of Durarara!!, Death Parade, Anastsu Kyoushitsu, plus other. On the other hand, I was lured by I.G. productions into watching a ton of their anime, so I'm looking forward to the second season of Diamond no Ace. I'm quite interested in Shokugeki no Souma for some reason, but I checked it out three months ago, so I've been waiting since then for the anime to come out. There's quite a lot there that I'd like to watch, actually. I can tell already that I'm going to be busy keeping up with the updates.

The MOST important to note here (for me, that this) is that Gintama° is coming out, and that'll be my obsession for a while (even though it's probably going to one single episode)Candy Lover . They're going to run out of symbols to change the title without actually changing the title soon.

I think your MAL must be helping you a lot. It's still quite hard to keep track of what you've watched and I still don't have the habit to update my list after watching. And if I suddenly got busy, I'd just forget entirely about what I've watched and what have I not. Solutions? Downloading and keeping isn't what I can do though, since there's Internet quota at my cubical and my campus did a pretty good job blocking all torrent connections.

I didn't watch too much of this season cause I was mostly staying in my hometown, with bad Internet. The only one I kept track of was Kimi Uso. I watched Parasite - The Maxim - and some KanColle with my brother who downloaded them though (yes it was bad internet but he did it anyway).

As for the comment on the logo for Gintama, I don't think they need to change the name. There are more than an octotrigintillion ways to design a logo after all, so don't worry. Tongue out laughing

brandon_g wrote:I like Baseball, it is the very very beginning of spring training. :D

Hmm... Baseball, baseball... (Thinking if there's something good to recommend...)

L_Ouinn wrote:Sports anime warp the sports so badly that you can no long sit there and watch a normal, real life game without your brain going nuts. ...at least that's how it works for my friend and I.

Too much shounen, eh?
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 47
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:18 am

Yeah I used to... I played shortstop. I still play in the occasional pick up game when oppurnity presents itself. Though I do play catch often trying to keep skills sharp or atleast keep them from declining. I have acutally become a much better player (skill wise) since I stopped playing in an organized league, I had a very good mentor/teacher who helped make me better.
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:23 pm

My MAL account is mostly me being obsessive and using it WAY too much. At least, that was a little while ago, I've toned it down not :D
    Japorized wrote:
    Hmm... Baseball, baseball... (Thinking if there's something good to recommend...)

L_Ouinn wrote:Sports anime warp the sports so badly that you can no long sit there and watch a normal, real life game without your brain going nuts. ...at least that's how it works for my friend and I.

Too much shounen, eh?
    Baseball anime~!!! There's actually quite a few of them, but I'm only a fan of Diamond no Ace and Ookiku Furikabutte. Then there's Major and Princess Nine, but I watched Major when I was much younger and kinda lost interest after the incredibly depressing part, as for Prince Nine... I liked the baseball parts, but there was WAY too much romance in it, and Pori-chan knows how I am with romance. I mean, I'm totally fine with it if it were just the sub-plot, but in Princess Nine, pretty much took over the plot completely.

And yes, lots and lots of shounen Candy Lover

brandon_g wrote:Yeah I used to... I played shortstop. I still play in the occasional pick up game when oppurnity presents itself. Though  I do play  catch often trying to keep skills sharp or atleast keep them from declining. I have acutally become a much better player (skill wise) since I stopped playing in an organized league, I had a very good mentor/teacher who helped make me better.
    Aside from completely screwing with my you opinion of the sport, the anime actually teaches you a lot about the sports. It's the only reason why I know the rules of soccer (or football), basketball, baseball, tennis, and volleyball. I'd say tennis, but Free! didn't really teach me anything except that too much drama can destroy an anime with a lot of potential. They did NOT get the sequel right.

But it's really good that you're still playing Smile

I merged your posts together since it was a double post. ~Japo (not Pori-chan!)

Sponsored content

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:44 pm