InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

Forgot Password?

Option not recommended on shared computers

Don't have an account yet?

InfinityHub

InfinityHub chat thread

VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 38
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

InfinityHub chat thread - Page 11 Empty Re: InfinityHub chat thread

Post by VicmxD Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:51 pm

we will wait for your cute majesty to come back, don't worry and take care of your life sir pori-chan! Bye (Hoho )
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 47

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Yes please hurry back soon Mr. President, who knows if Russia or North Korea will launch a nuke in your absence! Haha hurry back Japorized... the FBI and CIA will watch me know for saying that... no need to worry fbi agents, I am on your side, it was only intended as a joke for this forum's Founder Japorized.

Have a good day all. Smile oh and happy april fools day!
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:11 pm

Happy fools day! then XP, I kinda am helping my cousin to enter deeper into the anime world, I showed him in these days some good anime, like angel beats and no game no life, and named the best classics like steins gate and full metal alchemist shintetsu.

I did it mostly because he was going to enter again to anime (he only sees some stuff like dragon ball z or other stuff that is really exploited in here and isn't near to give justice to anime), re-watching dragon ball and beyblade, and I was like, "come here, don't waste your time on that (at least on beyblade) try this, in fact I'm gonna show you myself" then he got hooked with no game no life, if someone wants to enter in something they have to do it right, at least knowing superficially where to fondle and walk the first steps.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:04 pm

Oh cool. I am not very much into anime, I don't watch pokemon the show, but I do play the DS and GBA games and the card game.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:33 am

The one I most played was red in the GBA, and silver when I was a little kid, but I don't like that much pokemon, it's addictive that is for sure. But pokemon and anime of monsters, games and super powers are just a little speck of what there is of anime and what it can offer XP (And I can say that I know little of it, but I have a respectable knowing of it I think).
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:47 am

I missed April Fools quite badly. The government just implemented the Goods & Services Tax on April 1st itself. We're now all saying that it's the most serious joke the government has pulled on us, and a realistic one. But that wasn't the only reason I didn't enjoy the day. Had to take care of the club's recruitment week and it was quite hectic despite there being not much to do. And I joined the demonstration team as well so I've been returning home quite late.
    Here's the video to the demonstration for you guys to watch. You could probably make out which is me.

I'll still be busy till the weekend but will be a bit more free after that.

As for Pokemon, I was quite the fan when I was a little kid. I don't watch the anime anymore cause it's kinda repetitive for me now, but I do play the game. I don't have consoles so it's emulators for me. Actually enjoyed the game better than the anime.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:04 pm

In case any of you are wondering...

Here is what I look and sound like today:

Here is what I looked and sounded like Broadcasting Duo was first started:

You will also get a look at what Broadcasting Duo looked like in its 'infancy' I tell you, once I found this video then wat hed this video I couldn't remmeber what my Cool looked like in its infancy, I mean I knew it had looked different, but I forgot how much so, so this is a sneak peak into its past, it looks VERY VERY different, heck its hard to believe its the same website right? Neutral.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:17 am

Wonder where everyone is... I'm finishing up reports and I have a quiz in an hour and I haven't studied at the slightest. Let's hope I'm not screwed. I still need that A even though I've gotten my admission. Tongue out Should really be free after today, hopefully will be today in the evening. I wanna take a good rest as well.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:31 pm

I'm still around, good luck on your quiz japo.

And I never could have imagined you brandon XD (and by the way man, your forgot to write a question in ask the user below =/).

Hum, I don't have a video or a recording with my voice online, at least not one that that I know, but it would be in spanish. And some people in here may recognize me by a picture, but I don't think I will have something to show in the short term XD; to record something in english to show, Idk when but maybe sometime.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:55 am

See the growth there Bran? That's where the beauty of life lies, the passing of time, and the change of the things and people around us.
    But bravo indeed, to have kept BDuo alive and continued to refine it.

Vic, if you have assignments that need you to make a video with you in it, I think that'll do.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:06 pm

nop, I don't have any assignments that required me to record on video XD, but I did some interviews in my sociological days, in spanish of course.

Yep it's quite the change XP, good to see that he had dedicated himself to something he likes. And to see photos or anything, like a before and after, it can be quite shocking, lots of changes that one don't notice in the day by day.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:00 pm

My message didnt go through AGAIN yesterday! I sent 2 posts to this thread yesterday... 1st one didnt go through... I was pretty sure the 2nd one did... I guess not. Anyway I am still here.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:37 pm

What I do is that I refresh the page before sending it, at least I have that issue, the page is open for too long, and instead of sending the message for once it just gets refreshed and the message is still in the reply panel, so I just send it again, it's better if you reply fast or refresh the page again before sending it, I have sent 2 copied messages lots of times because of that error if I don't noticed that it got sent (when it goes to the next page with me unaware of it), so I have to delete the latter one.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:25 pm

Nah I think it was due to me being on the tablet and my wifi.... that was responsible for that. :lol:
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:46 pm

Hah... I guess I wasn't the only one with that problem. I've been having this problem for a very long time now, but I thought it was a problem with my connection as well. Now that both of you are saying the same thing, then I guess there is a problem. Maybe I'll try removing some scripts that might be causing the problem. Cause I am trying to apply a cookie to save your messages here so that they don't disappear if you're suddenly disconnected and have to refresh the page, at least that saves some of your progress.

The problem with that code though is that the text box isn't cleaned up after the user sends the post, which I've been cracking my head to think of when I was implementing it. But alas, I'm not too familiar with playing with browser cookies so there's little that I can do.
    (though sometimes it still disappears)
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:51 pm

for me it disappears some times too when it gets sent, or it's just my imagination with memories altered from what you said?, hum, I will see when this message gets send, it's quite late for you today japo =o, having a free little window on your night time eh japo? =P. Ah but mostly what I wrote stays in the text box as you say.

Edit: yep, it didn't disappeared, exactly what I wrote in the text box is still there, so I don't think it has disappeared for me some time
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Mine just disappeared on me... This is weird, but I don't really feel like removing the script either. I've always find it frustrating that the page timeouts as I'm typing (cause you can't tell), and the idea which the text box will save your message is a good solution to the problem.

And yeah, having some free window right at 1am now Tongue out I was testing out a system that my Taekwondo instructor asked me to, for a job this weekend. I'm going to be working as a technician at the National Championship, since my seniors can't make it. It'll be my first time doing this by myself, so I'm both excited and worried. I had to get a virtual machine setup (cause the software runs only on Windows), get my ports linked to the guest, and make sure that the wireless connection of the entire system can be properly connected and online. It's already and old system and I'm hoping that I can get used to setting it up quickly.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:22 pm

I'm positively sure that you are apt for the task XP, you will eventually too take care of those forum issues when you integrate it to your day to day chores, that seem to be filling and dripping from a glass full of it =o. There is always hope and lots of ways out, and I wonder, who am I to give counseling when I'm now at a really relaxed present, but well if I support my busy friends with some good encouraging words, then it's enough, I have a friend in here that is always on the verge of madness due to lots of projects and deliveries of assignments XD, he would be using this onion a lot Dead , and talk normally about anything besides that lingering pressure.

Now I'm going to have a meal, quite hungry...
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:16 am

Wow so you developed the thing with the text saving! Cool! Yeah, also it doesnt clear once I said the message. Maybe you could inquire about the one LG uses on Avacweb, maybe he will share the code with you. It does the same thing, saves as you type in case you get timed out. May be worth looking into. :D
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:00 am

VicmxD wrote:I'm positively sure that you are apt for the task XP, you will eventually too take care of those forum issues when you integrate it to your day to day chores, that seem to be filling and dripping from a glass full of it =o

I really hope things work out cause it's of the National level... Screwing up would be quite bad Whew

brandon_g wrote:Wow so you developed the thing with the text saving! Cool! Yeah, also it doesnt clear once I said the message. Maybe you could inquire about the one LG uses on Avacweb, maybe he will share the code with you. It does the same thing, saves as you type in case you get timed out. May be worth looking into. :D

I didn't develop it myself. I think Buttercup on the FM Support Forum posted something like that so I used that and I edited it a bit. And oh, if AvacWeb has it, I might check it out.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Yeah Avacweb has it... should try and install it on my test forum then Cool... I think I may be the only one who will use it... how selfish :D... but hey I guess being Founder has its priviledges Smile.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Being a founder has the privilege to experience buggy stuff firsthand as well... Whew

I'm back, I hope. I know I disappeared for around two days. Went to work as a technician for a National competition again for another circuit. This time, I was one of the head technicians so I had more pay (and more stuff to do). I was lucky that the system didn't give me much of a trouble, though there was one match that the coach of one of the players questioned the system really hard. But it was okay, cause the system log can easily tell that his player lost. Tongue out
    I hope I can show something from then but then I was really occupied with the work so I've got only memories to share.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:06 pm

Japorized wrote:Being a founder has the privilege to experience buggy stuff firsthand as well... Whew

I'm back, I hope. I know I disappeared for around two days. Went to work as a technician for a National competition again for another circuit. This time, I was one of the head technicians so I had more pay (and more stuff to do). I was lucky that the system didn't give me much of a trouble, though there was one match that the coach of one of the players questioned the system really hard. But it was okay, cause the system log can easily tell that his player lost. Tongue out
    I hope I can show something from then but then I was really occupied with the work so I've got only memories to share.

Yeah being the Founder means you have to sometimes do the hard stuff, like templates and stuff like that, but being Founder also means you do not need to seek approval for anything and everything that gets done... as you are the one who gives the approval (*Hey me... May I have permission to do this? *Me: Of course... permission granted :D) and of course I try to keep my staff involved in as much stuff as I can and always take their input, but some things being founder allows to be done quicker.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:20 pm

So damn busy... I just finished looking up for all references that my lecturer has lost (I'm a research assistant for her PhD). Still a bit more to go on another work but there's the Euclid Math Contest just a few hours away, and I've done little to no revision! Crying

But here's good news for Vic, Quinn-chi and Prancey:
    AOST might be coming back soon. Scsa's already handing out beta keys for some testers. :D
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:23 am

WOOT!!!, I read that on facebook too XP, I haven't stop on the irc =/ for a long time, I have been quite busy too XD, I begun classes on monday, and the teachers seem to want to throw everything they have unto us, they say that it's going to be hell and there are lots of things to do, I have been enjoying too these days, socializing with the contemporary people, but lots of things to do, in fact, it has happened already only 3 days, but for me it seems like it has been a week already, too much new stuff, things happening too fast, talking about lots of stuff, and still managing to see how things will end, how it will come to a close.

every monday there is a report on 2 subjects! every day there is something to read and comment about, every day you need to have something prepared, and there are really bad consequences if I don't approve some activities.

It's exciting XD, it's some pressure that makes me feel alive thinking that there may be no tomorrow, that there is no way out, for some friends it has been really heavy the pressure, not a week and they are really stressed out, I believe they do this essentially to maintain a high expectation and demand on students so they get accustomed early to those high demands and learn to accomplish them, It's tough I wont lie, but I hope it's the wonderful happy kind of tough (I will make sure of that).

Sponsored content

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:00 pm