InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

Forgot Password?

Option not recommended on shared computers

Don't have an account yet?

InfinityHub

How to kill the person above you?

UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 7
    Rep : 2

Reputation points:

How to kill the person above you? - Page 10 Empty Re: How to kill the person above you?

Post by UnicornPrancer Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:23 pm

I'll just be boring and cut your head off. You were talking too much anyway.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 38
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

How to kill the person above you? - Page 10 Empty Re: How to kill the person above you?

Post by VicmxD Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:05 pm

let me eat you little by little, you are nailed bleeding in the wall and I like my meat raw, screaming raw... (think whatever you want out of this).
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Beat you down, beat you to deaths door and cut your wrists
    Let the blood flow, soak the stones. The reaper calls.

(It sounds like we're writing a metal song... xD)
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:29 pm

I will smash your head with a hammer, and enjoy the sound of thunder as your cracking skull asunder
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 47

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:02 pm

I throw posion gas at you, it slowly kills you. Very painful death Smile.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Shoot you with a tank. With an explosive shell.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:07 am

stab you in the eyes and throw corrosive acid through your bleeding holes and a thousand wasps in your mouth while you scream in pain.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Find pacman, supersize him and then make him eat you. Mwahahaha!
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:05 pm

the woman character you like of whatever anime you are watching right now will come out of the screen and break your head onto the computer, if that isn't enough, let her have a little more time with you...
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:49 pm

A little more time... Some of us are into that sort of thing. :p

I will beat you over the head repeatedly, with a thick book until you give up and die.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:27 pm

I need a hug, I will hug you like a bear until your insides spills out through your eyes and pores
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:11 pm

I miss you guys too much, and so I shall hug and toss you up high while standing under a rotating ceiling fan.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:28 pm

I miss you too pori-chan!!!!!! Therefore, I will let you choose one of the death scenes from Higurashi when they cry to be your demise. Happy with squinting
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:09 am

Miss you too much Prancey, and thus I shall spray catnip powder over a cactus as your neko girls crazily hug the cactus.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:34 am

sorry for this japo, but I will add more duties to your list, you die of stress and over-exhaustion. (Maybe I should have kill you with an overly sweetened cake, die from a sugar shock).
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:36 pm

Captain! That's so horrid to pori-chan! Therefore I think you could also use all of his duties, what you gave him and my exams etc. That'll teach you for being mean to pori-chan.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:34 pm

Thank you Prancey, but sorry, this place means war at all times. Tongue out
    I'll hug your neko girl to make sure that she can't hug you... (wow... this way of killing someone is awesome Happy Face )

VicmxD wrote:sorry for this japo, but I will add more duties to your list, you die of stress and over-exhaustion. (Maybe I should have kill you with an overly sweetened cake, die from a sugar shock).
    I would only die of over-exhaution. Stress is nothing to me, not yet. There's still a lot of space left in my stress meter. The threshold is pretty high as well.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:39 pm

That's like the most passive aggressive way of killing me ever. xD I actually think it's so smart. xD

I'll give you a sandwich. With heroine in it. Leave you to go down the life of an addict until you OD some day.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:19 am

That plan would backfire so bad if I don't like sandwiches at all and chugs it into your throat. Bwahaha

UnicornPrancer wrote:That's like the most passive aggressive way of killing me ever. I actually think it's so smart.
    Glasses
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:50 pm

I think you will die by avoiding you to do your work (like kidnapping you?), but leaving you nothing to do at all for a long time, as you are really accustomed to work, your are unconsciously addicted to all that pressure and activity, and without being able to do anything at all, at least anything "productive" to you, you will lose your sense of purpose, your identity and it will all stop with you giving yourself an end by any means, maybe asthenia (as I understand it, mostly inactivity).
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:06 am

VicmxD wrote:I think you will die by avoiding you to do your work (like kidnapping you?), but leaving you nothing to do at all for a long time, as you are really accustomed to work, your are unconsciously addicted to all that pressure and activity, and without being able to do anything at all, at least anything "productive" to you, you will lose your sense of purpose, your identity and it will all stop with you giving yourself an end by any means, maybe asthenia (as I understand it, mostly inactivity).
    I've finished my studies there and came back so I'm off all those work almost forever. There's this sense of emptiness for a few days cause I was literally ripped off of it (work ended on a Sunday, and another work on Monday, for the research, and came back here on that Tuesday). It took me those few days to get a grasp to the fact that I'm not doing anything for a while. And now I'm working again, though there's only little for me to do. I'll be looking for more things to do to change my situation nonetheless.

And so I shall enclose you in a big container, and start pouring ice from atop till it fills the container. You'll first be beaten by the falling ice, and then you'll feel your bruises getting cooled due to the ice, and then perhaps you'll die or coldness, or your blood clots somehow. Tongue out
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:12 pm

Hum, I have survived in this thread for more than a month, well, I will make your consciousness and body movements be as slow like a growing tree, still, your body ages normally, while you perceive how your life escapes swiftly through your eyes, without any control of it as everyone does whatever they like with you (since a response of yours may take hours or an entire day), a short and slow life span for a human tree.

Sponsored content

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Sponsored content