InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

Forgot Password?

Option not recommended on shared computers

Don't have an account yet?

InfinityHub

InfinityHub chat thread

VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 38
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

InfinityHub chat thread - Page 23 Empty Re: InfinityHub chat thread

Post by VicmxD Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:42 am

Yep, it's good that infinity hub is up again.

Oh, I wish the clones as well XD, that would be a hell of a team work (I suppose, "you were created to clean the bathroom! go for it! -then i get myself killed-), nah I'm optimist in that it can work XP.

I had problems with the food too in these days, as I want to dedicate to my studies I was thinking, "why we can't just do photosynthesis, why?!" then one day I couldn't just eat cereals or food easy to prepare and cooked a pork chop, when I'm at the university I just buy some food.

Right now in venezuela we are just ok with the weather, not too cold and the heat is far from us (quite some months ahead), but we are at the dry season so we have problems with the water -_-, but that is thanks to the government and the lack of maintenance of the water ducts and the facilities that regulate and distribute our fluvial water.

yep depending on how we see it, we can say that the month went fast, it was a good fast for me, birthdays, me coming back to the studies, getting in touch with my friends, and getting stressed as time flies by because I have to get some research projects done for the subjects by the end of this month or in the middle of the next one.

So everything all right in the U.S. bran? and how are the classes in canada japo? feeling cozy like at home already (I hope)?
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:28 am

Crap! I'm so sorry. I didn't even notice this happening while I just looked at my midterms.
    Was that in the FM Help forum? I couldn't find any info regarding the domain there.

My week's been quite brutal (this word is slowly seeping merging into the list of words that I use unconsciously, and I know it's a Canadian slang) actually. I couldn't even make time to go get my groceries done on the days with student discounts, and went almost a week without buying supplies. The sole of my shoes fell off and I don't have the time to fix it. I'll need to leave my shoes untouched for at least 48 hours, which I can't cause it's my only pair of shoes for now. And I couldn't even clean my room, and I have papers everywhere now.
    I can manage my studies, somehow, not without forgetting to eat or take baths until when my stomach gives a loud growl or when my body starts getting itchy. I even study when I'm bathing now lol... Not all the time, but I can. But I can't study while cooking so that's something that's gonna bug me. So yeah, I hope I can photosynthesis too, but then there's less daylight in the winter... Whew And food on campus is expensive, like I can make myself two to three meals with the same amount of money (after dividing the cost of making my food, I think that's about equivalent).

For water hygiene, are there water filters in your country that you can install for home, Vic? Maybe something that looks like this?
    InfinityHub chat thread - Page 23 ?u=http%3A%2F%2F76.my%2FMalaysia%2Fdiamond-water-filter-promotion-lionlua-1210-19-lionlua%402

I actually hadn't seen any of these since I'm here. But these water filters are pretty common in my country, although they aren't cheap.
    I do have some problems with the water here, not that there's a scarcity, but that in the house that I'm in, there's this white colored substance that I can't seem to completely get rid of. It's like some kind of powder, which I'm worried if it's chlorine or if it's the inner paint of the pipes. There aren't filters around the house except for one little jug that's used to do that, and it doesn't completely filter this "powder" away too.

And I love being home, but it's bad for me. I'm usually less productive at home cause my head would just feel all hazy and sleepy, and it makes me less focused on whatever I do. I think it may be cause I'm mostly only back home to eat, sleep, and bathe, and my body got used to it and so it somehow automatically adjusts to "Home-mode" whenever I'm home. But I don't know. I've gotta look for a new place to stay soon though, cause my rent ends by May.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 47

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:27 pm

The domain problem was sudden, unexpected and resolved within a day.

Everything is good on the English Support forum, but we have had a couple staff leave, our pro admin, Buttercup left the company and one of our code masters, Manager Ange Tuteur is resigning as of March 4th Sad .

I hear we will have a pro admin again very soon though Wink.

Anyway things are good in the states, just same old same old if you know what I mean lol. :D
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:36 pm

Buttercup's been there for a while after all, I think at least 2 years maybe. Ange as well. But I think for many, they've been there like forever.

There's the presidential campaign still going and closing in to the big day soon, eh? The news of Trump being projected to win is all over the Internet now, and there's even a piece of news that claimed that Google showed that there's a spike to the query "How to move to Canada?" on their search Engine since that news, on Tuesday I believe.
    I have a bad feeling about how the State's gonna be if that man really steps into the White House.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:32 pm

lol... I wouldnt count my chickens before they hatch though, Trump is in the lead now, but thats because of how the delegates work in the earlier states, the later states get tougher because whoever gets delegate (electoral votes) votes, usually will get every other delegates vote in that state as well. The republican party is going to try and block him from reaching enough votes for the nomination I believe.

Idk... I wouldn't go to Canada either, my friends 1mtvfan and tigertankfan from Cool live there, they tell me the Canadian Political system and its politicians are just as bad if not worse then the ones here. lol
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:10 am

Man, it's been rough. I barely had any good rest. Trying to peek in when I can now. I'm almost used to the pace here now and am trying to move either at the same pace or faster. I should have a little more time for myself now, which I will visit here a little more frequent than I've been.

I do have to prepare for an external exam soon, and hopefully be able to take it in May. It's an actuarial paper, so I'm expecting tough things.

I haven't been following recent news while trying to keep up with studies here. How's the campaign in the States now?
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:15 am

I'm alive XD, this week is "free" for me, as my country is predominantly catholic then in this whole holy week I don't have classes, but I have to study for exams on the next monday and I have to get ahead on some projects, researches, so well, I came back for a little while and with a short message.

And answering to an ooooold post of japo, yes I have seen some filters, but now they are a hell of expensive, my grand parents have one since a long time ago, they replace the stone from time to time, and the water comes great! well, I keep doing my stuff and studying a little before sleeping, have a good day-night and week!
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:23 pm

The campaign in the states is: Please let anyone BUT Donald Trump win. Anyone would be a better president then him. lol

Thats the status of that election. lol

Anyway, study well Japo, try to get rest whenever you can.

Enjoy your Holy week Vic :D.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:09 pm

I would rather Donald Duck be prez. Tongue out Just kidding

And wow, one whole week of holiday Vic? I miss holidays in my country already. There were so many holidays that you won't be surprised if someone tells you that tomorrow's gonna be another holiday.

And hmm... the water here isn't all that good I find. But well, I've only lived in one house so I'll see how's it gonna be in the next one.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:23 am

Yep, a whole full week of holiday, in my country we don't have lots of holidays but this one make for the lack of them XD; some people respect the week religiously going to the church and doing some rituals like eating only fish (there isn't enough money, nor resources for doing that so lots of people doesn't care about eating one kind of food, heck, there isn't even enough food to begin with!!!). And other people use it as a vacation week, going to the beach, to reunite with the family, to go out with friends and travel, etc.

And I'm here inside my room writing in this forum XD, nah no problem about that, I have to study so there is that, I have gone out with some friends (I still have a little free time to spare doing something else one more time like going to the park), and at least I could reach the new releases of the manga I'm following, for now they are tokyo ghoul re and shingeki no kyojin (I read some more for leisure, but these ones are the ones with whom I'm updated).

There are problems with the water and the electricity all over the country, the water comes out awful (I don't have a filter in my house, I boil it), but I'm one of the few fortunate for living in the capital and maybe because I live near some government establishments (maybe the supermarket beside my building). So I kinda feel a little guilty for being lucky, I try not to misuse those services, well I always have had ecological views and some practices.

Hum, I would prefer too Donald Duck as president XP, I hope that the people agree upon some candidate to confront trump's entourage. Well, the people will write its history, I hope that whatever happens will be for the best. I haven't been following USA politics, so I'm a little ignorant about the situation but I read or hear from time to time about the subject XD, of course I'm aware of the campaign that Trump has been leading and the public opinion (in my country mostly), and I believe that the guy is the worst for being president.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:20 pm

Sorry for my absence. Got really busy all of a sudden. There was a presentation that my group and I thought was easy, but it turns out to be harder than we thought, simply because it's literally "easy". So that took a lot of my time away. I couldn't even finish studying everything for a quiz, which I think I may have flunked it. I've already forgotten how it feels like to have flunked a test. It's been real long. But darn, if only my body is truly made of steel and my brain operates at ~100% at all times...

I think if I get to have another holiday, I'll just stay home, a lot, and probably sleep a lot too. There's been so much of stuff to do since it's near the end of the term, and I'm quite exhausted, but the final exams are rearing their heads now, so there's more stuff to do still.

There's this screenshot of Trump's old tweet that I saw some time ago, and it was saying something like, "If I ever run for president, somebody please shoot me." That, was hilarious.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:55 pm

Lol, well I am sure there are more then a fair number lf people who wish he would be shot or would love to shoot him. Lol

If he somehow gets into office, they will need to have the military guard the white house, because the secret service wont be anywhere near enough, there will probably be more assasination attempts then other president in USA history. Tongue out
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:05 pm

And so he would've made it into history huh? Feeling Smart Who knows? Perhaps that's his intention all along! Tongue out
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Perhaps it is, afterall, what better way to die then as the president of the United States Tongue out.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Glasses Glasses Just as planned huh? Well played.

Speaking of play, what games do you usually play Bran?
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:23 pm

I dont really have time to play many games anymore, too busy. The ones I do play are: Clash of Clans (on my phone - this one is like the only daily one since I have my phone everywhere including work), Pokemon (on my Nintendo DS), Grand theft auto 5 (xbox 360), stuff on my wii (havent played in several years) and occasionally maybe an online game or two.

How about you?
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:35 pm

So, her I am, a phantom, an old friend and the portent of other three spirits, from the past, present and future...

Besides that, I'm just wondering what will happen, I have only 2 to 4 weeks left to end the semester, yet I don't know if it will finish neatly, we have lots of content left to see and we couldn't because of the constant strikes, every fortnight in which they should pay workers and teachers, they don't pay in time so every fortnight there is a strike until they pay... it's a pain in the ___.

Besides that I'm well, still surviving.

Hum, I haven't played video games regularly since the past summer vacations, and not even much since I spent most of the time reading, but I have a list of games to play waiting, just in case, the last games I played were... Skyrim (on my laptop), super smash bros brawl (for old times sake), I frequently play Sudoku if that counts XD, OSU (a rhythmic game) and a indie game, the last one was Ori and the blind forest.

If it counts I have waiting some visual novels too, I played a little umineko no naku koro ni.

Have a good day/week guys!
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:22 am

Tanking through my finals now. Sorry for my absence. Just one last week to go though. Glad that everyone's still around. It's been a little brutal here.

I wish I have a console, but maybe I'll leave that for some time later, perhaps once I settle down with a good job or something (that's quite far in the future). In the meantime, I mostly play games on my phone, and sometimes on my laptop. On my phone, I have Brave Frontier Global and Japan (it's two apps of the same game, but different region), Kingdom Hearts Unchained X (it's supposed to be the Greek letter "chi", also on Japan and Global), and Pokemon Shuffle. I mostly touch only Brave Frontier Japan and Pokemon Shuffle though. I'm keeping Brave Frontier Global cause I've been there longer than I've been on Japan (at Level 300++ at the moment), and the KH games cause I love the KH series. I play on Japan more though. Brave Frontier and Pokemon Shuffle aren't too time consuming, cause there's the auto-feature on Brave Frontier, and Pokemon has only 5 hearts that regenerate at 30 minutes per heart.

On my laptop, I have Minecraft and Terraria, which I've not touched both for a long time cause it's just been really busy. And I've kinda lost the motivation to play big games, partly cause I'm on a Mac and a laptop no less, and then there's also the cost.

And strikes are still ongoing Vic? They should come up with some way of making sure that contents are kept up to speed while the strike goes on. It's not really fair for you students otherwise. But it's a strike, so that'll kinda defeat the purpose of having the strike in the first place.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:46 am

it isn't a constant strike, it comes and goes, mostly we lost 1 day every 2 weeks, when the government doesn't pay the salaries, so at least only a few classes were lost in these months, but they come with a great cost now since the end of the semester is falling upon us... Most of us fear that day XD. But I'm kinda optimist, it will be horrible but I hope to stay alive, that the rape wont be that bad.

Of course, even if there will be a long strike (there is the menace of one, even when we are near the end...) I will keep studying as always.

Good luck on your semester too japo! have a great week =P.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:23 pm

I just recently resumed my gaming. :D

Playing games on xbox360 Tongue out.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Sun May 08, 2016 4:24 am

I was... half dead for a while. Tongue out laughing I moved to a new place on the week after my finals, which was another tiring thing. And classes started this week... yay... It's a little tiring, but hey, it's gonna be like that once I start working so I won't complain too much there.
    Was rekt-ed in one of my papers... Not completely rekt-ed but I didn't perform as well as I expected, or wanted. Got an 80 for college algebra Unsure

VicmxD wrote:it isn't a constant strike, it comes and goes, mostly we lost 1 day every 2 weeks, when the government doesn't pay the salaries, so at least only a few classes were lost in these months, but they come with a great cost now since the end of the semester is falling upon us... Most of us fear that day XD. But I'm kinda optimist, it will be horrible but I hope to stay alive, that the rape wont be that bad.

Wait, so it's a public university eh? How do private ones fare I wonder?
    Hope things didn't go completely out of hand for the studies though.

brandon_g wrote:I just recently resumed my gaming. :D

Playing games on xbox360 Tongue out.

I heard Microsoft is slowly phasing out XBox360 and trying to push the new Xbox One
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Mon May 09, 2016 7:25 pm

That is good to hear Japo! I hope enjoy your new place. Smile

Yes they are trying to move completely to the xbox one, problem is, that ALOT of people still use and only have xbox 360 consoles, so it is making it really difficult to phase out completely. They intially planned to completely phase out making new xbox 360 last year (2014 going into 2015), but due to how many people still only had xbox 360's and was (and still is) fairly popular, they extended it to 2015 to 2016. Even now they still make some new xbox 360 games that also come out on xbox one, but they are making alot less of them and they are becoming fewer and fewer. I think the new strategy is, to slowly phase out xbox 360 and slowly work into xbox one, so that almost everyone that has xbox 360 has xbox one. Yeah they will phase it out eventually, but since it is such an excellent console, it will take them awhile to be able to completely phase out. Tongue out
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Tue May 24, 2016 11:58 pm

So, a long long time ago there was a guy whom named himself VicmxD, he spoke frequently in a friend's forum, until the studies invaded and he disappeared... after a month he came from oblivion defeating tasks and puzzles alike, rising victorious on every test of every context, and in friday morning he was born anew with the living, now standing here beside you after succeeding over the second semester...

I got pretty good marks XP, it was like hell on earth some days, but I got through it, now I'm on some short vacations, of 2 weeks or so, until the inscriptions for the next semester this 8 of june, and I begin the week of the 13 I believe, so, it's a little but warranted time for respite XD, pretty needed, really.

So I was lurking around but I lost the habit to write in here, but here I'm =P, besides this, What I can tell? nothing new to be honest, every day the situation in my country is getting worst, but we will get by, at least in my family and with some friends we help each other to find the stuff we need, and food, but everything is spent on food, there are lots of people suffering famine, but we will get through it I hope, if we get out of this government I still believe we have the resources to rise again.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue May 31, 2016 7:24 pm

Hey Vic, good to see ya again haha.

Vic, I have heard that alot of the economic issues you guys are having in Venezuela is due to gas and oil prices dropping and demand being decreased or something like that. Atleast that is what I heard on the news at one point. Not sure how true it is though. Neutral
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:02 pm

Boy has it been dead here huh! Well @Japorized and @VicmxD if either of you are not busy and return. I look forward to conversing with you again. Wink

Sponsored content

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:08 pm