InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

Forgot Password?

Option not recommended on shared computers

Don't have an account yet?

InfinityHub

The Person Below Me...?

VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 38
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

The Person Below Me...? - Page 4 Empty Re: The Person Below Me...?

Post by VicmxD Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:40 pm

Maybe yes, I kinda spent every second of the day listening to music of all kinds (but I change preferences between some periods of time as I have noticed), and some times I rest by not listening to music by some hours or even a single day =O (more if I'm not near my gadgets), so bad that I haven't had too much time to feed my music collection, so few new additions to the crew.

The person below me makes me feel bad because I didn't replied when the post was directed to me.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 47

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:18 pm

Nah not really!

The person below me will be a staff member here at infinity hub!
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:00 pm

This is basically cheating the system! xD

The person below me brings his/her pencil case anywhere with him/her if possible
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:05 pm

hum, if for bringing something, I bring a book with me most of the times if I can for not losing time and doing something when I'm waiting or in the subway, if I bring something to study I do come with a pencil or pen, but if it's something fast and I don't wait too much for anything, I go with nothing at all, only the indispensable (ID. money, cellphone ...).

The person below me is looking at his/her phone with stupor because of the heat of summer

brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Well sorta.. I am looking at my phone, that is how I am viewing the site. Not too sure about the stupor of heat part though. :D

The person below me is reading a book.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:43 am

brandon_g wrote:Well sorta.. I am looking at my phone, that is how I am viewing the site. Not too sure about the stupor of heat part though. :D
    Fall's already starting, right?

The person below me is reading a book.
    And I am. Two, to be exact. Tongue out

The person below me is a coffee addict, or claims to be one.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Well, I don't say I'm, nor claim it XD, in fact I'm kinda against its constant consumption, but I fall on my words when I drink my grandpa's coffee, that is enough for me, I don't criticize too much drinking coffee (but I tell my dad, why the need to drink it every morning?, I'm alive and fully alert without the need of it), I fall on the vice a little (like drinking in the morning, afternoon and night, XP) when I go with my grandparents and drink coffee when I need to stay alert (a long night of study and an exam some hours ahead), besides those times I don't drink too much.

The person below me likes to lay in his bed some time wondering about mysteries of his interest (the worst thing is getting too comfy and having to get up).
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Normal User

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 19
    Rep : 1

Reputation points:

Post by Unknown Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:41 pm

VicmxD wrote:Well, I don't say I'm, nor claim it XD, in fact I'm kinda against its constant consumption, but I fall on my words when I drink my grandpa's coffee, that is enough for me, I don't criticize too much drinking coffee (but I tell my dad, why the need to drink it every morning?, I'm alive and fully alert without the need of it), I fall on the vice a little (like drinking in the morning, afternoon and night, XP) when I go with my grandparents and drink coffee when I need to stay alert (a long night of study and an exam some hours ahead), besides those times I don't drink too much.

The person below me likes to lay in his bed some time wondering about mysteries of his interest (the worst thing is getting too comfy and having to get up).

Be careful friend, too much coffee can lead to kidney stones. ---> "However, dehydration, among other, less common causes, can lead to the formation of stones. Different minerals in the body form kidney stones. The most common type of stone is primarily formed from calcium oxalate. Oxalate is found in caffeinated beverages, such as coffee, cola, and especially, tea." My step dad has been drinking coffee for the past 5 years very heavily morning and night and he has a strong feeling he developed some.

Yes, I am obsessed on 'things' that are not publicly known or discussed, also video games such as pokemon and Diablo 3. While trying to be as disciplined as much as possible in God's morals as due to experimenting with some drugs (don't recommend), I used as tools to observe consciousness and this grand perfectly consistent (99 percent because magic, occult, and satanism can alter reality but is forbidden by God), illusion that God gifts to all of us, his children. My beliefs we can debate all night and day if you have any beliefs in contrast, I welcome the challenge of anybody to try and change it. Good luck. My father is pretty well to do, so I get to relax a lot at home and study about things of interest from my bed all day and night, although I am getting ready to join the U.S military so no more relaxing all day, so having to "get up" after being this relaxed enjoying my time is the worst thing, I wish my father was a billionaire so I could stay this 'comfy' all my life without work, unfortunately not the case.

The person below me has to discuss his/her view on pokemon and reflect on how it would be to be a Pokemon Master xD, using their current opinion on Pokemon as a basis whether they like Pokemon or not. Tongue out
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:49 pm

I like the pokemon video games, don't get to play it very much anymore though. Being a pokemon master sounds like it would be awesome!
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:56 am

Brandon, you forgot to say something about the person below you, without it, this can stall. Answering to what the sage said, I liked the games, they are really addictive, I played in my times pokemon silver and red (the game boy advance version), but now I won't really use my time playing them, even if I won't get bored, still I want to do other things, I watched the first season of the series as a kid, and later a little of the season in which the teams magma and aqua entered if I remember well. Hum, being a pokemon master, I won't say I wouldn't like it, but the idea of animal slavery, making them fight some times to death, and they are really intelligent beings, some species, I imagine they can make an uproar in no time, a pokemon revolution XD, hum but about the world, sorry for bringing up this, but I may like the digimon world more, as an alternate dimension to escape to, ruled with different laws from our own, than to live in the pokemon world, all mixed in, still there are lots of uncharted lands, mysteries and adventures, but I find kinda more attractive having another whole dimension and having my own "normal" one in which they mix from time to time.

The person below me likes to listen to music for hours while doing other stuff
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:05 am

I do that, a lot, except when I'm working in some office (part time job or something). I would like to, but it's quite rude cause I might not be able to hear if someone's calling me.

I actually like the idea that Vic just mentioned, about having a world of Digimon rather than Pokemon. But we're kinda heading into that direction now, the Digimon one, with virtual realities and whatnot, and things like the Oculus Rift, although I'm actually not too excited about it cause it may mean the end of the knowledge that we have now (cause once we're all in the digital world, many things don't matter anymore).

The person below me feels like the world is not worth living in if there's no music.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:49 am

I really don't believe that is possible, I can't!, I won't XD, for that there can't be sound at all, even if it's not developed, nature will be a source of beautiful sounds and some sudden arranged melodies, but if I where in such a world, still there is sight, lots of things to see and experience, lots of stories to live in both eyes and the mind's eye, besides that, there is people, family, friends, life itself and huuuuge worlds, the real one and the dreamlike others.

The person below me has something he/she longs for and wake up every morning.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:52 pm

VicmxD wrote:I really don't believe that is possible, I can't!, I won't XD, for that there can't be sound at all, even if it's not developed, nature will be a source of beautiful sounds and some sudden arranged melodies, but if I where in such a world, still there is sight, lots of things to see and experience, lots of stories to live in both eyes and the mind's eye, besides that, there is people, family, friends, life itself and huuuuge worlds, the real one and the dreamlike others.
    True... But it may be possible that humans don't have that inherent trait to come to like what we define as 'music' Tongue out Which means that we don't know how to appreciate music and thus we do not seek or create it.

The person below me has something he/she longs for and wake up every morning.
    I hope I do... I really hope I do... I used to do, but then I didn't at one point, and then I do again, but now I don't, again.

The person below me can't fall asleep easily at night.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:15 pm

Nope, I can!  

The person below won't be me! Tongue out
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:42 am

How could you!, Brandon but I'm your lost twin brother! I slipped through a worm hole when I was born and other strange adventures got me here at last!, in the womb we were one and the same... that hurts brandon, lets reunite and be one again!.

the person below me is more sensible than my twin brother up there and likes to read-watch-listen to things that makes him go on a feels trip! Crying
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:24 pm

*Ok that was awkard Vic!*

Sadly I am the same sensible person as the person above you, therefore I guess I am not what your saying!

The person below me will not be Vic!

Sponsored content

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm