InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

Forgot Password?

Option not recommended on shared computers

Don't have an account yet?

InfinityHub

Ask The User Below You

L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 17
    Rep : 1

Reputation points:

Ask The User Below You - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask The User Below You

Post by L_Ouinn Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:17 pm

What are you saying, father? I've always been a part of the darkside Hoho

I like clouds! But do not be fooled, kids! CLOUDS ARE NOT COTTON CANDY AND SHOUld NOT BE USED AS PILLOWS! YOU WILL FALL THROUGH, AND GO SPLAT!

The earlier one wasn't a question either.
    Question: Aside from chatting on the forum, what are you doing right now?
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 38
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:57 pm

waking up, my phone fell through a side of the bed, so it was an uncomfortable wake up XD. Today I sign in in an italian course, so I woke up early to watch an anime (mushishi) and do stuff I like, so I can do whatever I must do early, relaxed and happy (I check my social networks while I'm in the forum too), oh the english is coming difficult today, it's the morning thing I think, too much time since I woke up early, and not so early as when you guys met me.

with how much pillows do you sleep? did they woke up in the floor when you have unquiet dreams? (how often do you have nightmares =O?) feel free to answer whatever, I don't have the habit to drink coffee, so I may talk unpaired or a little unpredictable for a while for a while XD
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:11 pm

Good morning, Cap. Having a rough day already? (not the question)

I technically sleep with three pillows, but one's only for hugging, and the other two are spread out, so I only sleep on one pillow at a time. My pillows only fall off if I'm rolling around a lot with sleeping in, and I happen to knock them off. This is all done well I'm awake, mind you. I haven't a had a nightmare since I was really, really little, so I'd say, extremely rarely.

Have you had a job before?
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Not that I haven't done some remunerated favors, but never an steady job, I may look for one this year, maybe later, since things are getting kinda difficult in the economy and there isn't enough money even for daily essential stuff, even less for leisure and fun.

What is your favorite breakfast? or what you had for one? (going for it soon)
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Hmmm, same here... well, actually the problem is that people are expecting a lot from casual workers, from what I can tell, and that's kinda a problem... But I've got a trial at a cafe on Sunday, so I pray to whatever higher power that's willing to listen that I'll do fine Sorry Onegaishimasu~!

My favourite breakfast? I don't really have one. Does coffee count? I had coffee. Yep.

Question: What makes you itchy?

VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:02 pm

hum, that would be, some stuff in which I may be obsessive, like when there is some disorder or some stuff a little out of place or some speck, dirt or anything that is relevant to my eye, and just tickles me off, and I want it out, cleaned or rearranged, but it has been like some little months since I had that sensation (that includes opinions, assignments, way to do stuff and the like), now I'm more relaxed about it, when I was younger it was a little more strong (and no, I don't have OCD, I'm just a little more into it than the regular).

would do you like to fly or breath inside water (maybe resist the high temperatures of lava (hell) and travel through the earth)?
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:24 pm

Some requirements for some casual jobs are like 3 years of experience in blah blah blah, or other things like that. I understand it, but when you see a job like '___ Casual Expert' it just makes you wonder. I kinda think it's funny Smile I understand those weird compulsions to get certain things right. I have to get the car and wheel straight in my parks, otherwise it annoys me so much that I'll get back into my car, reverse a little bit just so that everything can be aligned. Things like that. I just feel like my life is more together than it's ever been, so it's probably time to get working.

I would pick flying out of all of those. Don't really know, kind of like the idea of flying.

Have you ever lied about feeling unwell just so you could get out of something?
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:36 am

hum, I was never the kind of guy to lie about something, as a little kid I was anxious about secrets because I always had to keep some (so I had to lie), so I didn't wanted to listen to any.

But that is out of the matter (kinda), no I really don't remember that I lied to get out of something (not often), and even less saying that I felt unwell, but even when I felt anxious I still told directly that I didn't wanted to go or do anything (or I felt compromised and did it or went anyway), I just didn't went or didn't do it (more often), or I just had an excuse (a real or unreal one and not about feeling unwell XP) or an simple but kinda elaborated lie that covered another thing that I had to do that impeded me to attend to the petition (most often when I was a little kid until early teen years).

what would be your favorite setting (fantastical, historical, whatever) to start a story of your own or even a new life with you in it?

Edit: Yep, getting some little things as you want in your order, you too feel at ease and in control XP, but at the same time if it's obsessive it can be a problem to always have something bugging your head if you don't do it like you feel that you have too XD, but at least we don't have that, and I believe I will not develop that.

If you can manage to work, study and maintain your social life (in the real and the internet), and don't forget about anime! =O, but if you say you are at your best, I believe in you and you can do it, go for it XP, I still don't know how or when I will look for work, but I may try something before or in vacations, I keep wondering how, something may present itself I hope.
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:50 am

Setting... I don't really know, I can name a few where I don't start a life, but not really the ideal one. All I really remember from history is there was a whole lot of stuff going on, and the future doesn't really sound all that great to me. I guess a fantasy setting wouldn't be too bad, but it would depend on what the world was like. I'm pretty bad at answering questions like that Smile

Well, aside from study, social life (internet/IRL - haven't used that in a while), and anime, I actually have a lot of time where I'm not doing any of that, so instead of crazily wasting all the time away, I might as well do something with it. That way, I might actually use the time I've got at school more effectively.

Question: do you like tomatoes? If yes, is it because of the texture?

This is actually a really common thing. I've asked a lot of people who don't like tomatoes, and most said they don't like them because the texture is horrible, but it's got nothing to do with the taste. For example: if there were to eat pasta where the sauce is based on tomatoes, they'd be fine with it until there were chunks of tomato floating around.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:47 pm

I like tomatoes, I didn't ever thought about the texture, in fact I'm one that it's rare for me to think about the texture in any food, but there can be some that I may not like to certain extent, I think like grease itself in the meat, and the sense of the skin and veins in chicken, that slippery rough and like gum feeling on some food. But!, I like tomatoes, and it may be because of the flavor, at least it's refreshing, it's water mostly, it gives good taste or soften the tastes of other food and I eat it with salt when it's alone.

But I'm a man who is capable of eating an onion by chunks and other stuff that some people may not like at first sight, still I won't brag a bout it too much, because I can't eat easily some food like molluscs XD slippery like gum things (And I maybe would try rare (from other country-culture) food only once just for trying, but I would not eat it, my society didn't teach me eat those)

do you had a pet (what species and you may tell something about it)? or if you haven't why don't you want one or what would you like?
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:11 pm

There isn't much that I don't eat... as long as it's reasonable. On the other hand, I wouldn't eat a whole onion in chunks unless it's cooked or something...

I have two dogs right now, one's pretty normal, and the other is afraid of strangers to the point where she'll go and find places to hide so that she can be 'safe' and shake by herself. A weird little dog she is.

And so, the silence one again plagues this site. What do you think is happening in this situation?
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:42 pm

Hum, Prancey is a free soul and he has a data usage limit too, he did say that he will be back at the next month, Japo is rearranging his days because he just started his last semester, so he will be rather occupied until he settles all, I suppose, the guys that came before us I suppose that they didn't waited too long and went to other places XP, only one spoke to us and hasn't come back ever since, brandon has his own forum and mostly hangs out in the chat thread, so even if he pass by, if he doesn't have something to reply to, I think he wouldn't unless it's stuck, I hang around mostly in the morning and at nights that I couldn't sleep early.

And it appears to me that the forum may need a little more help so it can be attractive to people, I have seen guests appearing from time to time, but no new users, I don't know much about forums and it isn't a priority except for you guys and I don't know how to help at that.

how is the night on your side and what evils plague it? what do you or had imagined that lurks around at night?
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 47

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:15 pm

I imagine me performing a hostile take over of Dracula's castle.

What would you rather eat, poop or dirt?
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:44 pm

both can bring diseases, hum, if it isn't infected by anything and it doesn't have any time for decomposition or to gather more bacteria than it already has then maybe poop, it's organic, so it will be regulated or digest I hope, and maybe there is better chance that it doesn't bring problems than if I eat dirt.

if you can enter a real life immortal battle (you die and suffer but you revive outside of it), with what kind of weaponry and setting would it be?Ex: moderns guns, old weapons like bows-swords-horses, you can go for science fiction too.
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:06 am

I think I'd like to witness an all-out faculty war across a school. Though, something tells me that science would trump everyone else...

If you could break any law of your choice knowing that you could never get caught, what would this law be?
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:30 am

the one that I need a license for riding any kind of vehicle and the law of life-mortality, I want to live 1 day like in gta (grand thief auto), not killing innocent civilians of course, then distort space and time to create a new dimension with my dreamlands commanding its form and meaning.

I suddenly thought about going naked in the street.

if you were a dessert, what would you be (what would you like or what dessert fits who you are)?
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:34 am

Hmmm... A pudding? I think that'd be kinda fun. You'd be really cute, yummy, and always fought over in almost every anime Candy Lover Yeah, I think pudding would be a fun dessert to be.

Is the cake really a lie?
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:41 am

noooo!, it wasn't a lie, it was right there!, she told me, I just cut it and now is gone!!! I'm done with it, someone is playing with my mind (yet my belly feels stuffed and a rare smooth flavor in my mouth), I want cake to be real.

if they were to imprint your image on anything, in what kind of stuff would you like it? (it will be produced in mass)
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:45 am

I honesty don't want to imprint my face on anything and then have it mass produced...

What's your answer for the question above?
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:23 am

I was thinking about money and coffee cups XP, and I'm imagining that you would like a coffee mark with you on it and coffee cups too =o.

from what age you have your best memories? (maybe you want to share one?)

P.D. my exhilarating hyperactivity is gone, now there is only left the tiredness and the (kinda) creative thinking.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:16 pm

Hum... I think it's when I was 11 or 12. It's always best being a kid (as much as you think that it's best to be an adult when you were young).

What is your worst nightmare?

L_Ouinn wrote:What are you saying, father? I've always been a part of the darkside Hoho

I like clouds! But do not be fooled, kids! CLOUDS ARE NOT COTTON CANDY AND SHOUld NOT BE USED AS PILLOWS! YOU WILL FALL THROUGH, AND GO SPLAT!

Said someone who said that she never wanted to join the dark side. Wink with tongue out

And clouds are never meant to be cotton candies please xD And that's one bloody way to warn a kid.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:09 am

hum, a nightmare as in dreams, I think I told you the one I saw the devil, I don't know one in which a ghost witch pursued me (and I tried to cleanse the house or save those people in there), a giant devil monster pursued me in a mansion (when I was a kid); those are monsters I couldn't defeat, so they are nightmares, others I could defeat and it was scary for example: when I teared apart with my own hands a werewolf (I was a kid).

Oh! I remember, my worst nightmares are related with me, alone in a hall or corridor that goes dark corroding as time passes, I know something is there, but I don't have the courage to go ahead or behind and when I advance in any way, I just feel that I go deeper and deeper into it and I just know-sense inside me there is a devilish laugh watching my every move, sometimes I can't speak and in the early apparitions of that kind of nightmare those dark shadows just stood there surrounding me, I could feel them pressuring my spirit, choking me being unable to scream... (That is just a mix of same themed related nightmares, they have presented themselves separately and I just fixed them together to show my fears into a kinda well told story).

when you have a nightmare or uncomfortable dream, how you confront-transform it? you deal with it or just keep going with it?
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:44 pm

Hmm.... I dont get nightmares... I have this awesome ability while I sleep to change my dreams the way I want them. All I heed to do is think about something else and the dream will change to effect that.

Why do I have to ask a question of my own? Tongue out

Last edited by brandon_g on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:53 pm

Brandon, you have to give a question of your own, I too change my dreams, but when I don't want to, I just deal with the one that I'm on it, I like the adrenaline rush XD, so most of my dreams are like that, fighting. running, dealing with zombies, agents and monsters, and my own fears, but let's say that I take the route of acceptance of it more than changing them (some of the fear is the fear to darkness: darkness itself in its utmost expres​sion(including evil, traits and deeds) and darkness inside of me, so I dealt with it kinda in the way that naruto did in the waterfall with his own darkness, just acceptance and a hug will do fine).

And I will wait a little longer for a question of yours and I can edit and answer it.

what are he activities that you can do when you are tired and you wouldn't been willing to do when you are at your fullest?, or the other way around, the ones that you usually do and can't do when you are tired (physically or mentally).
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:03 pm

Oops my bad.. I can't believe I forgot to add a question. :oops:

Edited.

Would you rather eat your own hand or your own leg?

Sponsored content

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:15 am