InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

Forgot Password?

Option not recommended on shared computers

Don't have an account yet?

InfinityHub

Ask The User Below You

VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 38
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

Ask The User Below You - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask The User Below You

Post by VicmxD Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:39 am

at the university I used and sometimes eat with company, but in these days that there are lots of things to do, I eat alone and fast. And if I'm in my home, if it's the middle of the week, I eat alone at home.

The person below me has been away for such a long time (not that I have frequently been here myself XP) that doesn't remember me.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 7
    Rep : 2

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:38 pm

It's impossible for me to forget you. I forget very little as is. :p I'll never forget any of you guys form AOST's or here. (Happy with squinting)

What are you listening to right now? (music/sounds)
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:34 am

A random song from the fate zero soundtrack, sang by LiSA "Yasashisa ni Tadoritsuku Made", just listening to my mixed playlist with all kind of songs and sounds randomly, -and now I'm listening to "subterranean" a melody from the soundtrack of Earthworm jim 2 made by Tommy Tallarico- (I'm just gonna answer this for now, as I was just listening to music).

what are your favorite characters or idols? to whom do you look up to? (I myself would find tedious this questions, so you can answer with kawaii potatoes or whatever you like).
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:46 pm

Hmm... I really like Sherlock Holmes' logic, and his ability to keep himself alive while making enemies everywhere. xD You don't just become friends with people of his personality after all. The majority of people would shun him and pose him as a lunatic. I don't follow any idols though, I barely know of any, or their songs. Tongue out Too detached from the normal world.

What's your favourite quote from where?
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 7
    Rep : 2

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:44 pm

"Nico nico Niiiiii!!!" - Nico Yazawa (Love Live! School Idol Project)

Favorite game? (Computer, board, paper etc)
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:26 am

Chess! The normal Western Chess and the Chinese Chess. I like having my brain working, though I'm not very good at the game (at least I think I am?).

Favorite time of the year?
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:35 pm

I really don't know, hum, december and july-august, times when I have vacations and reunite with family and friends, without concern of beginning classes of any kind, but if you are talking about seasons, I only have rainy days and dry days, and maybe a little difference in coldness and warmness in the times regarded to winter and summer, or instead it's mostly warm in the rainy days; that is how it's to live on a tropical country. I prefer when it rains equivalently in all the year, no floods or lack of water, but I should say I like best the dry season, for going out. (sry. long post).

what would you do if you awake without remembering what happened in an unknown place with a strange girl/guy at your side with the appearance of an unknown culture to you and everyone in your surroundings speaks a strange language to you?
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Normal User

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 19
    Rep : 1

Reputation points:

Post by Unknown Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:59 pm

VicmxD wrote:
    what would you do if you awake without remembering what happened in an unknown place with a strange girl/guy at your side with the appearance of an unknown culture to you and everyone in your surroundings speaks a strange language to you?

Focus on learning simple things that are necessities to get me by in the mean time such as food and water while being as respectful, outgoing, and kind to everyone and make the most of the experience always to the best of my abilities to get the best results possible while still being cautious of the fact that you are in an unknown place with no sure friends so to be watching out very observantly for anything that seems wrong that may lead to human trafficking of you or anything else negative that would lead to bodily harm and loss of capacity all the while having the main goal to be is to get myself back to where I have to be-- home.

Favorite type of video game or book? Depending on which you prefer, give the genre/type of book or game your preference is and why.

VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:50 am

Hum, I don't have an specific one, I mostly like to try the best of a genre after viewing and visiting some reviews and opinions, but the genres I mostly frequent would be something alone the lines of fiction (I like some non fiction too, I could say this on most "opposite" genres that I'm going to name), science fiction or fantasy with a deep plot that involves thinking, be it logical, social and or psychological themes that brings new ideas, that strengthen or gives an alternative point of view in an old one. Inside those aspects it can be a drama, action, romance, comedy, mysteries, adventure, horror, or a quieter genre some of those (what would be called in anime a slice of life), I don't really have in my mind most of the categories, I have even watched some crazy stuff that is rarely frequented by the common viewer (few movies, still I had a friend that would recommend some underground movies), still I don't pretend to frequent it too much since isn't too much of my interest.

I mostly dislike something with a flat plot or characters, I would drop it if it isn't that it has something of my interest.

of course it isn't that I don't enjoy mindless action (if it's a game, then doom for example or a shooter, still there are intelligent ones with good plot!), or an all out mindless comedy, or an all out drama with nothing else to think about, but it isn't my choice to spend my time like that, I like to spend my time with something that nurtures myself, that makes me grow, that leaves me in awe, inspired, amazed, firing up my imagination, and somehow helps me to develop my mind and understanding of emotions (even if for this is needed preferably real life experience XP). I hope that answers accordingly to my preferences and why, mostly to feel I have experienced something meaningful and make the effort to get the most of it, and I hope to convey that material to people who ask me to recommend something XP, like a cousin or a friend, still as there is differences in preferences it's quite rare to share the same gems in high regard, or not even that, it's even rarer to have watched the same (it's less frequent to differ on games and it's more common to differ on reads XP) as there is lots of material in the world (literature, games, movies-series [acted or animated]),.

another long post of mine  I get carried away easily.

Favorite time of the year: what do you like do in it or what do you like the most of your favorite time or season of the year?
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 47

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:08 am

Summer, my birthday in August is my favorite time in it. Smile

What is your favorite color?

Sponsored content

Click to toggle info